PG 13 New member, liking what I see :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hiya- 22/Uk-based siss here! Been into getting girly for quite a while now and kinda came into it through the kink side of things, as I've explored it more and more I've also really come to enjoy showing some cuteness/sweetness/caring etc as that's how I've always felt myself :) So I'm super excited to have found somewhere where that seems to very much embraced!
Just here for chat/fun etc, into fandoms/sleepovers/some games etc (amongst other things!)

Thanks for reading and hopefully see you around x
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch

Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby who wears diapers. Glad you decided to join us here!

DreamerFB
@ Baby Butch
 Ah thank you, more of us the merrier! (Adorable pic BTW) 
kay3070
Hiya! Welcome to the site sweetie. Here's to making lots of new friends and wishing you tons of fun.
     Big hugz! 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

DreamerFB
@ kay3070

Aww thanks! Great start with being welcomed so warmly =)

Sending lots of cuddles back! <3

Little_Noelle
Welcome! I hope you find what you need here, send me a message if you need to chat! Xoxo  

DreamerFB
@ Little_Noelle
 Yaay thank you, always up for a little fun chat! =)
Melissa86
Hi, i've just arrived here myself. I'm very much hoping to make some good friends and have alot of fun along the way xx

DreamerFB
@ Melissa86
  Hiya, welcome! Always nice to meet someone like-minded  and hopefully we'll both have some fun moments to come :)

SissyBabyPet

Welcome, greetings & curtsies to you DreamerFB. I hope that you will enjoy being a member as much I am enjoying being one too. SissyKiss is a truly most wonderful site with amazing awesome people here of all walks of life etc. A great community and one Big Happy Family.

DreamerFB
@ SissyBabyPet
  Thank you! So amazing to have find a nice warm welcoming place  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.