PG 13 New here!
My first post!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just exploring but sooooo excited to begin my journey towards becoming a frilly sissy.    
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kimbaby
Hello, nice to meet you, enjoy your journey to a frilly sissy on this sight, Have fun, as you will meet many wonderful,people here.

SamanthaGivesOs
@ Kimbaby
  Thanks!!! 
Alexia
Hi Samantha - wellcome to this great place for sharing fun time with the girls. Go for it - we're all sissy's here. 
Alexia
Just wannabee a girl in lingerie 

Baby Butch
Thread moved to Hi Newbies for introductions. Nice to meet another new member and welcome to Sissy Kiss from a sissybaby.

dolliesissy
righton Samantha, welcome here. This site is the most sincere of any i have seen, the members are all kind and supportive and the staff is helpful and a delight. I am shocked the chat is not filled with chatters because you can have a real chat here  as a regular member and not be charged some ridiculous amount just to chat, reply to messages and get replies  generated by bots. Welcome to sissykiss. and i have a bobbypin that is giving me a headache but i dont wanna mess up my hair (shrugs shoulders)
 Dollie Sissy..... M.M.PRODUCTIONS

Categories:
Dolled Up
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.