PG 13 New cock pacifier for sissies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Sissies,

For those of you who are frustrated like me, trying to find a pacifier that is large enough to fill your mouth without spending a fortune, I present to you, a creation of my own humble making;

I made this from the business end of a dildo and a cheap costume pacifier that I removed the lame nipple from.

Now Mommy has a great way to fill her sissy's mouth when she wants me to be quiet, like today when she was getting ready for her date.
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlejycee
Wow!!!

So simple and yet so sissy. Love the idea and I think I will have to make one of my own. Kudos on the idea !!!!
XOXO

kisses and hugs to all...

littlejycee...
krystalasbaby
Wow agree so simple and yes i will admit something my momma would want me to make too and use. How did you get it to stay together?
krystala's sissy baby

sissk101
Allows a sissy to contstantly practice on a cock.
BabyBarby
very nice haha - id love to have a mistress to force this on me and humiliate me!
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Bobby__
Although I assembled and completed this after Mommy left last night...it was very humiliating having her push my regular pacifier into my mouth and explain to me why she needed sex with a real man, instead of a diaper-wearing sissy like me. ;o)
bedwetter41
Bobby:
Yes, that paci is perfect for a diaper-wearing sissy (who has a uselessly small and soft one in his diapers). A sissy should have at least a few hours "practice" sucking on this kind of paci every day. It is perfectly suitable, and oh-so-appropriate for sissy!

Kudos again to you . . .
Bobbie

Kalisto
Oooo!  D I might need to make me one soon. ^_^
Jennifer Funshine
I agree with everyone here, this is a fabulous idea Baby Bobby.
Oftentimes I have to settle for those cheap store pacifiers because
the larger adult ones have to be ordered and cost up to $70 dollars, easy.
But this is definitely the best of both worlds and a much more affordable
option once you learn how to make it yourself. A must-have for any sissy baby :)

P.S. (Sweetie, You might want to put this in the DIY forum instead)

annie
not a binky, its a bunky. "giggle" i plan to try to make one too not as handy as you. my daddy says if i only nursed on him as much as is suck on my binky we would both sleep better. so i guess this would make a great trainer.  
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne
paula_c
I so want one, I'll have to ask my Daddy :)

Hi Sissies,

For those of you who are frustrated like me, trying to find a pacifier that is large enough to fill your mouth without spending a fortune, I present to you, a creation of my own humble making;

I made this from the business end of a dildo and a cheap costume pacifier that I removed the lame nipple from.

Now Mommy has a great way to fill her sissy's mouth when she wants me to be quiet, like today when she was getting ready for her date.  

sissy girl   

Pinkdiaperstbi
This would be nice for any crying baby like myself.
VaneTV
What a delicious idea!! I want it!! *giggles*

maripau
I love it, and and I need it to keep it in my mouth all night long.
ReneDescartes
This is absolutely brilliant. I'm trying to decide how long to make it... hmm would thumb length be right? Seems a natural dimension. How to get a baby bottle nipple this size?
with my deepest curtsy for all,
Sissy Renee

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

Baby Bobby__
Hi Rene,

I made mine a little longer, so it would really fill in my mouth. Good way to be sure is to insert the dildo before cutting it to get the exact length that works for you.
baby_anna
What kind of glue did you use, super glue, some sort of silicate mabey? Please tell, it would be more than awkward asking somebody down at the hardware store. Great idea, always wanted something like this, I've even got a dong that's getting too small nowadays, and I do believe in recycling. :)
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.

Baby Bobby__
Hi Baby Anna,

It was just super glue. I tend to like the gel type as it gives you a little more time to get things right and it fills uneven surfaces.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.