new clothes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

wait where are going I have lots more clothes and dozens of diapers for you
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie
That's right Big Brother, you better crawl your naked behinny back over here and kiss my feet. You're gonna be my dress up dolly baby from now on, or I will tell Mommy about what you and your friend Billy were doing behind the gym. You're such a naughty little sissy baby slut!

- giggle -

lilgirlryan
what do u mean mommy baught all this stuff? she doesnt know i like it.

MommyScarlet

Originally posted by diaperlady

You crawl over here and play my game or I show mom,dad and all of your friends the pictures I took a few minutes ago!  

babygal
I wuv it

babygal
I wuv it
babygal
I wuv it

babygal
I wuv it
babygal
I wuv it

SissyMelissa
I remember when my sis caught me in her clothes, blush  She told mummy and they made me into the sissy i am today, bless them both xxxxx i hope he has as much fun, giggle
New_babygirl
you lost the bet now your my new sister come here i have to give you this pill that will turn you into a girl

Sonjaneko
Poor guy :(
babylestat
looks like fun to me!
"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you." tinkerbell

amylynn
sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon
Baby Akuto
Where are you going? You've only tried on your big girl clothes. You still need to try on your little sissy clothes.

baby_gal
very cute pic. i wuv it
diaperedsassy23

Don't think you are going any where sissy baby brother all these clothes and diapers are for you mom bought them so that I can keep you a my real life baby doll for quite a while.

bubbleskirtlucy
Kelly was enjoying her brother's punishment for ripping apart her favorite dolly: now HE would become her dolly for a day!
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

prissyprincess

wait where are going I have lots more clothes and dozens of diapers for you  

Your going to be my first wittle Baby Brother , giggles , Now where did I put your Pasi  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
omg i like it!!

BobOnFire
pick out what you want to were if you dont pick soon its diaper time
diapergirl123
thanks for all of the replys i kno i havent posted in awhile but i hope to post again in the very near future

BabyJackie
I would love to be in his place and get diapered and dress as a sissy
SamiamBaby
Diapers and dresses? Sign me up

Mina Silverwind
I am in love with your style, it makes me want to be part of the caption, and be your friend to the end.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.