All R New clothes! Check out my Onesie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
You know how some of us have the fantasy of getting stuck in a dress? Well, it ain't all it's cracked up to be!

Through a neat twist of fate, I am getting to visit my Auntie and Cousin this weekend. Well, Cousin had to work today, so Auntie took me out shopping. She's a thrift store queen, and I am growing up to be a thrift store princess!

Well, I gots TONS of new stuff ... purses, jackets, some cute tops, a lounging suit, a boater ... and I tried on about a dozen dresses. One was my size, I thought, but it turned out to be tight across the chest (and I don't even have boobs - what's up with that?) Through the changing room door as I tried to get it off, Auntie told me there were no other sizes of it. She said maybe it would be okay with a bolo over it. However, I had to tell her... no matter which way I twisted, the dumb thing was STUCK! She had to help me out of it.  : Sheesh, you'd think at 6 I could dress and undress myself. Regardless of the fact that I still wear diapers.

Okay - enough about that, cause this is the show it off section, right? Well, in the first store, Aunty pulled out this really cool.... umm, well, I dunno what it is on a growed up lady. On a baby it is called a "onesie". So of course I needed to get that! I gots some piccies here to show ya of it on me over my diapers.  : And I think some more piccies from this trip may just find their way to SissyKiss in the next week! I am especially fond of some I took in my new boater. I have new leggings under my dress in those as well. K - so, here's my new onesie!

Cliques:

Gallery Images by KitaSparkles
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Nice Onesie you have and thick diapers. It reminds me of an episode of Seinfeld where he wore a white ruffle shirt. (not a onesie, but ruffle sleeves)
I think it is a body suit if not worn by a baby like you.

Those thrift stores are great for inexpensive clothes. I even found adult diapers in the baby section. There was 4 packages with 8 diapers each for $2 a package. I told the cashier I was going to wear them and got a strange look, he he.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.