New bunny school
look at the new uniforms.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Hayate and Hina get transfered to a the new bunny school, and both girls and boys must wear the uniforms given to them, and thats just the beginning of it all.
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

SamanthaKate

Hayate and Hina get transfered to a the new bunny school, and both girls and boys must wear the uniforms given to them, and thats just the beginning of it all.  

Mommy: Now don't pout boys, you got yourselves into this mess. I saw those pictures you saved to the computer. Boys in bunny outfits I believe was the folder you put it under. Well I did a little research and found such a lovely school to send you two to.
Boy in Blue: But mom why our we in these outfits?
Mommy: Those are the school uniforms silly girl. It is a Sissy furry school, where you will learn to become the best Sissy bunnies for your new mommies and Daddies.

Thank you so much for posting the picture it is super cute.
prissyprincess
   I Wuv it so far sweetie , giggles , can,t wait to see the next add on YUMMY , YUM   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

BobOnFire
off to bunny school you go hop too
BobOnFire
by the way were did you get those picture if that a manga I love to read it

XxsissysophiexX
Andy or Mark couldn't understand why they had to wear such sissyish clothes for 'wear anything day' at their new school!!!
NATALIE_GIRL
I Need To Get My Hands On Some Skirts

barbieboi
mommy: u boys look cute as bunnies before u know it u will be sissy bunnies
boy1: but mommy- i mean mom!! i dont want to be a- *giggle* my tail is all fluffy

boy 2: look how cute we are let's hold hands

boy 1: hehe okay
Mina Silverwind
I love all of your work, thanks for sharing as always, and you are becoming such a talented artist.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Ei8ht
Sign me up for classes immediatly
jenny_pop
great work on ur cappies!

Sweet Jessica
I want soooo much for easter!!!
nekoboyorgirl
here is how it works

yuki:sis what is that for *looking at uniform
sakura:we need cosplaying maid girls but shes gone so
yuki:sis wait *is dressed in a bunny maid outfit with his cute blue hair
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

doramide7
by the way were did you get those picture if that a manga I love to read it

wamly welcome

Sure all pro gamer are most welcome... if you can reach out to them it would be great!! Thanks a lot

babie
hugh hefner eat your heart out lol
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

becomingkatie
  love the bunnies ssuites when can I get mine and go to bunny school

Katie
Prissie
Now my little cuties, you're being assigned this weekend to help Mrs. Denson with her housecleaning.

You'll be dressed in French Maid outfits with black fishnet stockings and garter belts to hold them up so they won't keep slipping down while you're working.

You'll be doing her laundry and folding up her clothes, and that means her lingerie. You'll also make her bed and vacuum the floors and dust the furniture and set the table for her afternoon tea.

She might yell at you if she doesn't think you're on the ball.

But Mrs. Denson isn't that bad, really. She never asks her sissy trainees to wear anything in front of her that she's not equally willing to wear in front of them. And if she likes you, at the end of the day she'll give you a hug and a kiss.
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Very good cappie and very cute.

Brother and sister got transferred to the new bunny school. Neither of them could stand the sissy uniform, that's what they get for pissing off mom.
sabrinac

Jenny and Jessie were both trying out for the part of Babs in the new Tiny Toons play on Broadway.
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

MommysSlave

You two were warned that if you misbehaved on the hike you'd be punished. Now you're out of the Boy Scouts and into the Bunny Scouts. If you still misbehave you'll be going to join the Baby Bunny Scouts.
chachi
that would be fun to be for halloween

slave23
"Sorry, Emperor, may I have a moment of your time?"
"What is it?"
"Do you remember those two journalists who wrote those articles criticizing your, shall we say, dramatic changes to the constitution? You told us to make an example of them? Well, here they are."
"Very good. But, which one is which?"
"Woodward is dressed in pink and the one with a brand new pussy, while Bernstein is in blue, and the one with the micro-penis."
"Hmm, good. Send them back to their offices and make sure everyone knows who they are."
"Very good, sir."
natedogg900
soooooo adorable

Slyer
one of the cutest images that exist ^^
shiki15
I'd love to be put in that school :3

flairspark
so cute baby
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.