New Big Baby Binky!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm so excited! Thanks to One of our sweet sissies ;), I'm getting a beautiful Nuk5 binky. He was kind enough to get one for me because I am very very poor. :( It's going to be my treasure forever! Here, wooky how pwitty! Mine is the one on top with the fishy, not the one wif da piggy (but that one's cute too!)

Gallery Images by Daddysgirl
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
Now that you've named names everyone is going to expect favours! That was very kind of your not-so-mysterious benefactor. As you are going to treasure it forever make sure to tie it on to somthing so as you don't lose it. It ain't so bad being poor after all is it?
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
Daddysgirl

Now that you've named names everyone is going to expect favours! That was very kind of your not-so-mysterious benefactor. As you are going to treasure it forever make sure to tie it on to somthing so as you don't lose it. It ain't so bad being poor after all is it?  

Mwhahaha, not so secret, eh? Better check the post again my friend! *shifty face*
Don't worry, I always make pretty beaded necklaces for all my binkies so I never lose them. :) And no, it took me forever to accept this wonderful person's gift, so it is still bad being poor. I felt so awful taking his money and getting handouts. *sniff*

little_boy_pink
Rats foiled again! no fair- changing the post, I gave you a reason and left you an opening to though, ain't I nice?
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.