My new bed
yay!! :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Can't have a crib on my studio, but I love this bed set I just bought. My new bed!! (Reversible duvet) yay, I'm so happy!! Too bad it doesn't include a matress cover (flowers are from another set), but am trying to get a plastic absorbent matress cover because little princess still wets the bed at night *blushes* (or at least she could   )

Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BunnyBoy
So pretty!
If you want to make it even girlier you could put a valance sheet under the mattress.

Dru

Can't have a crib on my studio, but I love this bed set I just bought. My new bed!! (Reversible duvet) yay, I'm so happy!! Too bad it doesn't include a matress cover (flowers are from another set), but am trying to get a plastic absorbent matress cover because little princess still wets the bed at night *blushes* (or at least she could   )

We now know who is hosting our sleepovers from now on  

2 awesome designs how ever will you decide which one to showoff?

SamiamBaby
OMG the bed is beautiful. I love it ever so much. I can imagine having the girliest time doing nails and make up on it and of course having the occasional little girl accident *giggles*
Baby Butch
Very nice bed, I was tempted to buy pink sheets at Ross Stores, but chickened out. What would company say, since I am male. Family would not understand being a sissy baby. I would like to have a crib and then buy the twin size pink sheets. Tehe, tehe.

camdencd

We now know who is hosting our sleepovers from now on  

2 awesome designs how ever will you decide which one to showoff?  

yes, thats a dilema I have every night, which side to use  

and yeah, would love to meet someone here in London to play with and have girlie sleepovers and all. Someday.  

Very nice bed, I was tempted to buy pink sheets at Ross Stores, but chickened out. What would company say, since I am male. Family would not understand being a sissy baby. I would like to have a crib and then buy the twin size pink sheets. Tehe, tehe.  

I know the feeling, thats why I buy them online.  

chicken_minute, will take your advice. And great crib btw. Would love to have one :)

Well thank you everyone for the nice comments!
PastelPrince
Most lovely bedset, all that's missing is a big stuffed animal or dolly.  

babie
and it looks so comfy
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.