The New Babydoll!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

When everyone was away was when I got my chance to wear my pretty sissy wardrobe, then one time as was adoring the silky lingerie and pretty dress hugging me, my sister Julia came home and caught me! She giggled in delight in seeing me in such a cute outfit. Then many of her friends walked in and awed at me. They said they didn't know Julia had such an adorable sister. Julia thought it would be fun to play along. She said yes her name is Sissy Anastasia. They greeted and hugged her. Julia said for Sissy Anastasia to show them all the lovely curtsey youve been practicing. I was surprised at Julia making me do such a little girlish thing. Then as gracefully as I could I spread out my dress, sticking my bottom out and bowed while bending my knees. They all thought I was so cute and wanted me to come along with them to the babydoll convention. My sister and her friends loved to collect and play with dolls. So I went and there were even people dressed as babydolls. Julia wanted to get me a lot of babydoll dresses to wear and even lots of babydolls to play with. She said I can tell how much you love this and I want to treat you like my babydoll from now on. I'm only letting you wear adorable dresses sweetie and babydolls are betsy wetsies so I'm going to put you in diapers and frilly plastic panties too. This is me a couple of months later as Julias cute babydoll.
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaperlover97
nice story
nappygirl
A fantasy come true, wouldnt you just love it to be you! XXX

callie
Hehe i love it as much as i love this panda bear!  
~*Christie Luv*~
Yays I'm so glad you like it! Now that I wrote it I'm wondering if they really do have doll conventions for doll lovers and collectors. I would certainly love to go to one if they did!

diaprbayb
  3 years ago We were at Walt Disney World, there was a Barbie Convention. I saw quite a few "Life Size" dolls 

~cliques~
bubbleskirtlucy
diaprbayb: any pictures of your trip?

ghfhfh
I wish I could be that dolly! 
tamie
 just adorable! you just want to hug and baby her!

diaperlady
and diapes
baby_cassey
i love the story and the piccy

lil-sophie
Awww   Wouldn't it be wonderful to be that cute?  

babygal
i wuv the piccie

levellexx
now thats a baby dol id love to play with!!!!!!!!!!!  
wanttobeshe
great story and pic

cdbaby
omg so cute^^ can i pway too?
amylynn
ooooh i would love that

/sissy
some boys get all the luck with there sisters ^.~
iluqtpis

:~>
kbear
fun fun fun

baby_gal
I wuv it love the pic, one of my fab
diaperedsassy23
But sis I don't want to be your baby doll.

MagicGirlDiapers
awww she's so cute!
Goo Goo Gaa Gaa... Me Wan Ba-Ba
pullups4me
I love the story, and I would love to go to one of these conventions ;)

taz
aw, shes so pretty!
babie
oh my who cannot stop looking at that beautiful photo
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Katie_Babygirl23
she is so cute I love it
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.