PG 13 The New Baby Girl
Colin the school bully wa getting both too much for the teachers and his mother, new measures had to be taken to alter his behaviour
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Jenny Porter went to St Mary's School, that had a school bully there who was called Colin Slater. He was out in the playground teasing Jenny at first, who was only too happy to ignor the idiot.

"Calling me names is so childish, call me all the names you want. You are nothing but a silly child." She had remarked, after that she said nothing, no matter how much Colin taunted her, when that was not getting him anywhere, he dover for her, in a deliberate attempt to pull her skirt down.

Though he had done it in such a way and with such force that Jenny went flying to the ground face first. It hurt vrey much and she bursted into tears. Colin had her skirt and griined to see she was wearing pink knickers.

"Who's a child now? Not me, in fact, you are crying like a big stupid baby." Suddenly and unexpetedly, the head Mistress of St Mary's grabbed hold of Colin's ear real hard.

"Shame on you Colin Slater, picking on a girl. Worse than that, you even took her skirt off, of her. That is the worse kind of prank or action ever... I am calling your mother and you are as from this day forth, expelled from my school. You're days of bullying are over."

Everyone that was all in the playground, cheered as Colin was taken away dragged by his ear, he was 14 years old and Jenny was just a year older than him. Her face and nose were bleeding by the time she was helped up.

Mary, Colin's mother was completely shocked to learn what had happened, someone had told Mrs Harper what had happened and that she had also told to Mary.

"I completely understand Mr Harper. I certainly will make sure that Colin's behaviour will change and not only that he will get punished for what he has done too. You have my word on that."

"I am glad to hear that Mrs Slater. But I am sorry to say for all here at my School will feel much beter that you don't send your son back here. You will have to find a new school for him to go to. I hope you understand?"

"Oh, of course I understand Mrs Harper, don't worry about a thing. Thank you for calling and letting me know."
"You're welcoem Mrs Slater, I am only sorry that I had to be the one to bring you such bad news."

"Thank you Mrs Harper, there is no need for you to apologise. I had no idea that my son was like that. I have had people tell me things about him, at home he seems so nice, now I know that was all just an act."

Colin was soon sent home, in fact, Mrs Harper drove him home, making sure that he got back home to be punished by his mother. Colin was punished, but not in a way he was expecting to get or be punished, but just as he thought that matters could not get any worse.

They did. Mary needed to go out for a while, but could not trust Colin to be all by himself, even though since his punishment, his behaviour had much improved.

But that did not mean that he was ever going to be let off. Or get out of the situation he was now in. He felt so foolish, ashamed and humilliated, being made to wear a very short pink babyish dress.

What made it all the mroe worse, he had been made to wear frilly pink plastic pants over a thick nappy, a pink bonnet on his head, pink mittens on his hands, followed by matching booties on his feet and a pink dummy had been put into his mouth.

That outfit had become his regular clothing, when he was not wearing it, he was wearing something else pink with frills on it. In short, Colin had been reduced to being a Sissy Baby.

Mary had gotten to know Jenny to lend her support and comfort, during the time Colin was being punished, She had to have a close friend of hers keep Colin under control, when she had to go out, but this time as a way of a thank you to her friend, Mary was taking her out.

Which meant that she needed a new babysitter and she could think of no one better than Jenny for the job, as in her mind it would be fitting justice. She had hoped that Jenny will accept the job, given some assurance from her self.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
To ALL At Sissy Kiss:

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that this is the very last caption and post ever. I have my reasons. I hope you like this, I was hoping to expand on one of my other captions that I had done, but that wont be happening now.

I'm sorry. I love you all, and it will be sad to leave. Yes, I am definitely leaving this site, I never really wanted to do so. Sadly, things happen, that is all that I can say.

It is going to break my heart snd soul to leave, it will do more than just that. But go I must. I hope that you will all like this caption.

You shall be dearly missed. I shan't be returning, this really is goobye and I am truly so, so, so very sorry for that. This is for you all to remember me by.

Baby_Alison
sniffs an huggies* we'll miss you too! be safes, but be happis toos!

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

baby5522
Awww fank you for the comment. Dry your eyes. I am sure that new and other Sissies will come here to this site. I hope to be remembered. But don't expect it. You did not say if you liked the caption or not.

*Hugs*

sniffs an huggies* we'll miss you too! be safes, but be happis toos!  

Mina Silverwind
I loved the whole of the caption which showed how talented and sweet you truly are as a person. I understand how you have your reasons for not sharing and I wish you well in all you do. I will welcome you with open arms if you ever do return and if not I will remember you fondly for all you did for the community heres sweety.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

baby5522
Fank you Nina, you among a few others here have been a really good freind to me. I am glad that you like the caption.

It is sad that it is the very last one ever. I wont be posting anything here anymore. I feel... it does not matter. I have sent you a private message, so that is that as the saying goes. Fanks again. I will miss this place, thanks for all your comments over the years

*Hugs*

I loved the whole of the caption which showed how talented and sweet you truly are as a person. I understand how you have your reasons for not sharing and I wish you well in all you do. I will welcome you with open arms if you ever do return and if not I will remember you fondly for all you did for the community heres sweety.  

sissydina218
loved your new story and caption, going to miss you alot amy thanks for always seeming to be able to write the best scifi fantasies i ever read good luck wherever you go i'll miss you

Baby Butch

To ALL At Sissy Kiss:

It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that this is the very last caption and post ever. I have my reasons. I hope you like this, I was hoping to expand on one of my other captions that I had done, but that wont be happening now.

I'm sorry. I love you all, and it will be sad to leave. Yes, I am definitely leaving this site, I never really wanted to do so. Sadly, things happen, that is all that I can say.

It is going to break my heart snd soul to leave, it will do more than just that. But go I must. I hope that you will all like this caption.

You shall be dearly missed. I shan't be returning, this really is goobye and I am truly so, so, so very sorry for that. This is for you all to remember me by.

I have been ill with the flu and in cronic pain, this was quite upsetting to read after your long PM. You said nothing about leaving us. I saw this 3 days ago, could not comment because I started crying.

Still could not read or comment yesterday. Today I am saying goodbye and thanks for what you have done for us all. I will miss you. Best of luck to you!

Always your friend,
Love Baby Butch : )
baby5522
Awww, fank you For your commetn Sissydina, I eally appreciate it. I will be leaving by the end of next week. As it is going to take me some time to remove my posts from here.

And yes all of them. I'm sorry that it has come to that. I wont be joining any other or new AB community site. This site had been my home, everyone here has been my family.

All I can and will say is that I am not sure if I will ever be the same once I do leave, or if things here will be any better, or the same without me. I have tried so hard to not want or wish to leave here.

For various reasons, they are not important. Only to my self. Not only that I have reached a pont where I feel I need to do what needs to be done, so I do not fully and completely loose my self.

I never wanted this to happen, I have tried so hard to prevent what I felt would happen though eventually. I can only now make sure that matters do not increase where things become far worse for me.

So I must do what must be done, sorry if that sounds or seems an odd thing to say or ominious. It's highly personal however, I'm sorry to say.

Hence why I can not and wont say what the matter is. I only hope to be with my Mommy and soon, because I fear I may not be able to hold out for far too long, but I will try with what strength and will that I have.

*Hugs*

loved your new story and caption, going to miss you alot amy thanks for always seeming to be able to write the best scifi fantasies i ever read good luck wherever you go i'll miss you  

baby5522
Aww Fank you Baby Butch. I will send you a PM tomorrow. I would like for us to keep in touch. I am sorry this news made you cry.

I know my leaving here to you and anyone else is or maybe upsetting. It is equally upsetting for me too. Things are becoming much more harder to cope with of recent, it not important what.

The fact is that my ability to cope is gradually diminishing. Something which I have tried, so, so, so very hard to prevent from happening... I am beyond words alone can say, thankful, grateful even that I have managed to survive this long.

My life has been one constant struggle after another, with only a few days or maybe a whole week if I'm lucky where things can be very well and good for me.

I have for far too long I feel been fighting both a mental and emotional battle that I simply can not win. Not that I am a quitter, far from that. I've been fighting that all of my life.

Sad to say sometimes certain things can and inevetably do hapen that I never want to happen, that set me off both emotionally and mentally and when that happens.

It takes a lot out of me, I'm sure you know your self, just how physically, mentally and emotionally draining all of that can be. Most people will not realise, or be able to understand the effects that such things can have on someone with mental and emotional problems.

I am sorry to hear that you hav had the flu and that when you came back that you saw this. I have been meaning to message you, but I have been up and down my self not feeling so good on and off, with only just enough strength, taking my time with it, work on a huge 3D model project that I was able to finish today.

started it some time in February, it's been the biggest and most ambitious model to date I have tried to actually make. Puting my Dr Who Project on hold. If I have the strength, I hope to at some point finish that too.

It will help to give my mind focus, among other things, while I do what I can to prevent things getting even worse, like what I told to Sissydina.

I love you and everyone else here, so, so, so very much. I wish all well and happiness, I hope that I will make it, it is not a case of me giving up. A person can only take so much etc. I passed that point a long time ago and somehow managed to carry on and have done so to this point in time.

Though as the saying goes, things have a way of coming back at you when you least expect it to. I already had a feeling my time would come, I know how that sounds, no I'm not dying.

Though it feels like, well not death, or dying as such, like I said, I had reached that point where people do not or able to go past that particular point. Not saying it can't be done or it's impossible, I have never known anyone else who has reached that point and gone past it and still live to tell the tale.

So, I only hope not to be the only one to have done so. I sincerely mean that. Before I had met my Mommy, I was at the edge of the abyss. I knew I had reached that no return point.

That should have been the end of me back then, it wasn't. I do not say that in bad taste or malice. I really had reached the final point, I was at the point of not caring if I lived or died, it was horrible... sincerely so.

What had saved me was meeting my Mommy, how, I do not know, I was at the very event horizon of that abyss. I had let my self just go, waiting for the abbys to claim my life.

Even it did not, inside I knew I would be dead, even if my body lived. Something far stronger than the pull of that abyss pulled me back, a part of me was nearly almost gone.

Truly so. I was so, so very close to truly never coming back from that point of no return. I was at the event horrizon where there was no way of return anyway.

Like I said, something pulled me back, I beleive it was the strong bond that has always been there between me and my Mommy. She always has been my Mommy, it is hard to explain how on that part.

I was given another chance, or a new one, call it what you like, even so... I had past that point of no return, it is something someone does not so easily walk away from if you get my meaning?

There is always a consiquence, good or bad, life itself has a way of making things happen I know most will not believe and that is okay, no one really needs to.

I did not know for certain, but I had a gut feeling that something would come back, soemthing would happen, I was not sure of what on eiether of those.

I had no idea of what was going to hapen. It is practically unheard off to reach the no return point and survive past that point. Not only that, I have all of my life had a problem with being able to cope with stuff, that never really got dealt with in my past.

I got a little help with it later on, but the sad thing is, a lot of the damage had already been done. I did what I could, got the help that I could get at the time with healing.

Not the physical kind, I mean the mental and emotional kind. Some things were helped, to a small degree, it was better than what could have been hoped for.

But I was in danger of things of possibly getting worse at some point or another, though it was a matter of doing everything possble to keep that from happening too much etc.

The help was not perminant, I knew that, I expect that. The rest was down to me, it not easy to avoid certain things, isolation was not recommended and I know that something like that would only make me and matters even just even more so worse.

Sadly not a whole lot can be done, other than my getting home as soon as possible. It takes time and sadly lots of money, not just for my flight over to Cali, but also to have all of my stuff shipped out there too.

My Mommy wants to do all she can to help provide and cover that cost. I would do that my self if I ever could afford it. Sadly I can't, I'm not happy about that and that sometimes gets me down.

Which does not help the condition that I have. Though I never asked for it, or ever wanted it. I have fought and faought it, with everything that I have and will continue to do so, for how long, I really do not know, not knowing frightens me, but I have to keep going, do something, anything, thouth with that said, it is and has been for some time now, been becming increasingly so very hard to do and keep up with.

So there you have it, my life, so to speak in a nutshell. The big why I have to leave, I honestly do not know if I will surive, I know I have so far, but I don't take anyting for granted.

Not only that, I need to even more so than ever before, keep my self from as much and as many as possible, within the bounds of what can be done, away from anything that will endanger my present condition.

A difficult task, Isolation is not the obvious answer, as that will do more harm than good. I can only do my best to reduce as much any further risk within the best practical way to go about doing that.

I can do no more than what I have done before, live in hope, until I have no hope left. I'm sorry that I can not say anything really uplifting. Hope truly is all that I have left, that and my love for my Mommy and others I consider to be my closest best friends.

*Hugs*

I have been ill with the flu and in cronic pain, this was quite upsetting to read after your long PM. You said nothing about leaving us. I saw this 3 days ago, could not comment because I started crying.

Still could not read or comment yesterday. Today I am saying goodbye and thanks for what you have done for us all. I will miss you. Best of luck to you!

Always your friend,
Love Baby Butch : )  

Baby_Alison
blushes* opsie! yes, i did love your cappie. i like most of your cappies anyways! well, i know i won't be the only one who will remember you! huggies!

Awww fank you for the comment. Dry your eyes. I am sure that new and other Sissies will come here to this site. I hope to be remembered. But don't expect it. You did not say if you liked the caption or not.

*Hugs*

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

SissyBabyCassie
I'm so sad to see you go! Why are you leaving I wish you would tell me I've enjoyed your cappies and your friendship. I'm sooo sad :( Please keep in touch with me please!
baby5522
Awww, please don't cry SissyBabyCassie, it upsets me too. I have posted on my wall on my profile part of the reason why I'm leaving, though it is not the whole reason, which I have also pointed that out too and the rest of the why there.

I will keep that till last, before it gets deleted. I will message you next with my email contact. I need to message Baby Butch asap. I have tried real hard to not let things get so bad, things at home have not helped matters, so it is has been a combination of things really and I have really reached rock bottom as the saying goes.

I will keep in touch with anyone that wishes to keep in touch with me. Just let me know, that is to anyone else, but let me know by a PM please. Fank you.

*Hugs*

I'm so sad to see you go! Why are you leaving I wish you would tell me I've enjoyed your cappies and your friendship. I'm sooo sad :( Please keep in touch with me please!  

baby5522
Hi evreyone, so, sorry, I have been away fro so long, whole am able to do so, I am putting back the images that have been missing from this and other posts, for a very long time. Please bare with me, as this is going to take an even longer time for me to put them all back. Thank you.

Baby Butch

Great caption and story. I saw it before but was upset about you leaving us. I think the picture disappeared so i never commented.

Great story and the captioned piccie is very cute. I gave you 5 kisses, he he.

Doppler
Sorry to see you go I hope things get better for you soon and try to keep your head up

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.