All XXX New Baby Girl looking for tasks and help
New Baby Girl looking for tasks and help
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm pretty new to all of this and I'm looking for some advise / tasks to help me feel more fem and babyish.  What can I do? 

With Love,
Jessica ;) 
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Hi ya DiaperBabyJessica, don’t know what you may already have, but you need, little sissy girly diapers, or frilly diaper covers to go over them. Something girly to wear, like a short dress, help to show off your thick diapered condition. And then, do something girly fun, play dolls, have a tea party, or do a little girl fashion show! 

DiaperedBabyJessica
@ Baby Puss
  Thanks!  I’ve got some really thick diapers and some very cute diaper covers.   I just ordered a few new dresses today so hopefully soon I can play that way.  
sissybabysamantha2
Welcome to sissy kiss. Wear your nappies and baby pants and dresses as often as possible. Wetting your nappy will help also using a dummy or baby bottle helps.  

DiaperedBabyJessica
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you.  Yes I wear all the time and use all the time too.  I do not have any paci's or bottles yet but will have to look into that next time I make my order :)

Jasminebutslu
My namebis dirtyslut amd i have never been owned.  With anyone this way. I am yours for the comanding 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.