R New Avatar and Signature! Need to make friends again
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey darlings! Ever since the changes at SK last year I haven't quite gotten around to redoing my profile and avatar, until now! And for whatever reason, I can't find out how to go to people's profiles and make more friends. :( So check out my profile and stuff and if you like me, friend me! I haven't talked girly with anybody in ages!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RosyKrystal

Hey darlings! Ever since the changes at SK last year I haven't quite gotten around to redoing my profile and avatar, until now! And for whatever reason, I can't find out how to go to people's profiles and make more friends. :( So check out my profile and stuff and if you like me, friend me! I haven't talked girly with anybody in ages!  

Waaa! Me has been wanting to make fwiends wiff all the nice sissies and girlies but me can't view anyone's profiles either! Me gets lonely at times and just wants fwiends to talk wiff and maybe do roleplays ; 3 ;
Sweet and Adorable Sissy Baby
sissyboy0000
I figured out how to add friends you have to click on the mysissyspace below the name that leads to their profile where u can add friends *hugs and kisses*
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)

chartreuse

i made a new avatar for me too
i just made a new chat thingy, linky is in my signature
as you can see by the name it's aimed at the tween at heart, bring your bubbly schoolgirl over for a gossip session
joanne_s
Welcome back. That profile board change while necessary for the welbeing of the site was a little inconvenient but you may as well make a positive from a negative and redo it.
Your avatar that looks lovely as I feel it has to be something that you feel comes over as a reflection of your personality.
See you around.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

Diaperskirt
How lovely so many of you want to be friends! I love this! ^_^

Yes, I'm definitely down for girly talk anytime!

Yes Joanne, I definitely think the avatar is a good link to my personality. How insightful. ^_^
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.