New Avatar ~ Designed by Miki
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Our wonderfully sweet and multi-talented Miki has sent me lots of pictures she rendered herself to display on my sissy site and to choose a new avatar from.   Much as I would love to be any of the ladies depicted in these images (cue wistful sigh   ) I have picked my favourite of them for my avatar, and I think she fits my gothy style quite well.  

Hope you like it, darlings.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
   Andreea ,dear just how are we going to get any work done when we,re all going to be wooking at you , giggles , Very nice      I know whom I,m going to be dreaming about tonight .
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Andreea
Oh, I only wish that was me rather than just who I wish I was ...   But I'm happy to have given you something nice to dream about, darling.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Lavander
I was startled to see that you changed your avatar! Now I'm getting used to it, I like it but I liked seeing you photoshopped into a goth creature of the night. I kept imagining that you would suddenly look up baring your fangs! Please keep your old avatar in your sissy space, I'd hate to see it disappear forever.

~ Items ~

Andreea

I was startled to see that you changed your avatar! Now I'm getting used to it, I like it but I liked seeing you photoshopped into a goth creature of the night. I kept imagining that you would suddenly look up baring your fangs! Please keep your old avatar in your sissy space, I'd hate to see it disappear forever.  

There's no danger of that, anyway, and I have kept it on my Sissy Space. I hadn't been planning on a change, but Miki suddenly presented me with all of these beautiful pictures she had made for me, and it seemed only right that I acknowledge her kindness and showcase her artistry.  

The previous one wasn't actually me as a vampire, though. That was Gwenny's lovely makeover of me, with the gorgeous bangs I only wish I had ... The only work I did on it was to airbrush the facial hair away (and I proper mess I made of that ... but it was only my first attempt   ).

Lavander
I admit that it is my own wild imagination that fantasized your avatar as an undead, blood sucking, vamp. You'll have to pardon my imagination... especially now as it lifts the front hem of your skirt to peek at your panties. Stop that you naughty imagination! No, wait... peek at the other side before you go.  : No touching!

~ Items ~

Andreea

I admit that it is my own wild imagination that fantasized your avatar as an undead, blood sucking, vamp. You'll have to pardon my imagination... especially now as it lifts the front hem of your skirt to peek at your panties. Stop that you naughty imagination! No, wait... peek at the other side before you go.  : No touching!  

Just a second, while I imagine myself into the "Black Forest Gateau" panties (check the link on this page: http://www.sissykiss.com/showthread.php?t=5371&p=54623#post54623) so your naughty imagination may have something worth peeking at (and appropriately gothy   ). Otherwise, no pardoning required.      

prissyprincess
  I,m not going to wait till Christmas to give it to you dear , Thanksgiving I think would be better , I just can,t wait to get you in it and on my dinner table , giggles , Gobble , Gobble , Yummy Yum , I won,t need pie or Icecream with you dear we,ll make our own .   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Most impressive, Andreea  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.