MY new avatar!
Me as a girl
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is what I'd look like as a girl. Aren't I cute? Now if only I could find a pink diaper and a school girl outfit I'd be done! Anybody want to dress me?
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Diaperskirt
Aww, I was hoping to get some comments. :(
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Diaperskirt
One last try. :)
*Formerly tutu49*

P-chan
Hey Tutu, can't believe nobody's posted a reply. Your avatar is really cute. I'm surprised you haven't had people cuing to dress you in diapers, pants and cute clothes. xxx
Baby Butch
Cool Avatar, you are big breasted, for sure. I recommend a plain white diaper with animal prints plastic panties. Then a nice yellow Sun Dress, lacy socks, and shiny black mary jane shoes. Yes you are cute!

Diaperskirt
Aww thanks Butch! That sounds lovely. I wonder what else I'd look good in? hehe
*Formerly tutu49*
KS
Hi Sweetie!! Your adorable! A dress like that simply must have matching rhumba panties over your diapers!!
Hugs!
Kimmie

Mellsissy
Such a lovely avator
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.