Needed too post something to hit post #
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

~cliques~
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Happy 600th post! I love each and every one of them too! Your a wonderful sissybaby fwiend sweetie! *huggies*

0 1 2
PinkPlasticPanties
Umm could you help me diaprbayb? Somebody has kisseded me like 50 times an I don't have a mood, but it says I have no magic and you aqre magical and all that stuff and what does it mean and can I be magical too?

diaprbayb
Well I can help with some things, but Christieluv is the expert>cheery< You get 5 kisses for every post, these kisses can be spent at the SissyKissMall (link at top) or given to others as gifts. I will give you some to help. Also, you should be able to get answers in the FASKQ section, on how to make siggies, moods, and avatars. >cheery<

There is also the U2U ,this is the PM part of our little world. I see you may still be online while I am posting this and I would help more but I have to get off. >cheery< I will be back! enjoy the Mall 

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
You said it Diaprbayb thankies! How much the magic bar goes up is very random. It can go back and forth but tends to go up the more posts you make.

PinkPlasticPanties
*hugs* Thank you!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.