what i need to...??
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
make that pretty art, like i saw on Sissy Boy Dolly Gallery ?????? please which program i need to do that???  
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie

Brian
This mine, how I wish I could be!

tamie
  I love dolly dress up!!!

Lavander
Oh gosh! I found a new one just perfect for me!

I'm wearing pink string bikini panties and a pink bra... in case you're interested =)

~ Items ~

tamie
  You little show off!!!

Lavander
I wish I looked like that! I would just LOVE it!

~ Items ~

tamie
 Yea but that is why to me the sissy stuff works so well!!It turns you into not quite a women and defintly not a man!! A sissy who needs other sissies!!Anyway way to deep!!!Just one aspect I suppose!!??

Lavander
That's interesting that you should say that. I've brushed against that in another post awhile back. That is so true, much of being a sissy for me is being neither here nor there, lost to either sex with only other sissies who can truly understand their needs and feelings, to share their shame and embarrasment... mmmmmm...

I'm just saying it would be a hoot to really really look like a beautiful girl too.  

~ Items ~

yani
what aboout boy dolls in gerly clothes????
Lavander
It doesn't let you mix and match like that. You'd have to make two dolls, a girl and a boy doll, then photoshop them together.

~ Items ~

tamie
You would be a good tutor Lavander! A lot of the jargin I don't understand With this tech stuff!!But I could sure cook you a wonderful meal and I am a wiz with laundry!!LOL

Lavander
Tamie is as sweet as ever!

~ Items ~

Jessix
*ish a graphic designer student from denmark - loves photoshop to death*

what jargon? :3
joy888
I would love to do your laundry for you Tamie or any one that needs to have theirs done.

420sissy
thx for the link
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.