In Need Of Support & Encouragement.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hewwo all, you all know me aseth Baby Amy. I haveth been a member here at SisskKiss, fwo a long while now, but there iseth somefing you all dideths not know about me before now, then again, this waseth somefing me dids not knoweth about me either and this mayeth shock most of you, but pwease do not judge me, do not fink bad of me, me iseth the same aseth Miki Yamuri, me iseth a Pet.

My eagerness and willing to please others and wanting them to be happy first before my self haseths always been wivs me all of my life. Me wud do anyfing fwo anyone to an extent, even so, no matter how me feels, ifs someone iseth upset or sad, me twuly and most genuinely and sincerely wisheth to want to do anyfing me can do to help that person to be happpy again, if anyone knows Miki or what she iseth all about, or you haveth a good idea what me means, whicheth me hopeth you all do, then this iseth what me iseth also.

Me hopeth fow only to be given support and encouragement, cause me twuly needs it, aseth me iseth going through so much and me needs all of my fwiends and sisters here to help me and anyone who iseth not my fwiend, pwease, pwease leaveths me a message of support and encouragement, me wubs be ever so gwateful.

Baby Amy. 

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Miki Yamuri
Miss Amy ... baby is always on your side sweetheart. As you know, I have been there through this whole ordeal. There are others who are helping too.
I give you my heart felt love and support always.

With Love

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

Andreea
I am here for you, Baby Amy, in whatever sense I can be. I will wish you luck, and pray for you as you make this transition in your life. I have only the vaguest idea of what it must be like (though I, like many here, do appreciate what it means to admit to and accept something about oneself that one has tried to suppress or ignore). This is a brave choice you are making, and I really hope all goes well for you.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

little_boy_pink
If you ever feel you need me then you know where I am, I always have time for you.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
lilgirlryan
well sweety i know how u feel about always wanting to please and make others happy i have felt that away for my whole life i am so happy to here that others love the happyness of other more then they love it for themselfs

Twilight Starknight
im behind you 100% Amy im here for you hun
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

~*Christie Luv*~
I'm so happy for you coming out Baby Amy! I'm all the way here for you sweetie! I love to be a subby and I've always loved to try to make people happy too. So we are a lot alike. I wish you all the best in coming out! *huggles*

LG_stephy
I'm glad you decided to come out to all of SK :)
I know how keeping things inside can eat you alive. I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you 100% any time you need me. I'm only a message away :D
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Lavander
I wish all the best to a very sweet and deserving Baby Amy. One reaps what one sows and the love and support you are getting here at Sissy Kiss is an indication of the great love you have blessed us all with.

Here is a kiss and a flower for little Baby Amy!    

~ Items ~

sissy heather
I give you my strongest support, Baby Amy, You are a very brave girl and you are also blessed with an insight into yourself. Thing are going to turn out great, sweetie. Best of luck and we all love you.

jamespir
hey sweetie im here fo you in whatever form you choose you are sweet and lovely

Jennifer Funshine
You will always have my sincerest support and deepest empathy, Baby Amy.
I understand exactly what you are going through word for word
and I have made attempts to contact you to assure you're feeling well, to no avail.
Remember I can only help if you allow me to, sweetie. *HUGS*
baby5522
Me wuds wike to fank those of you haveths given me so much support and encouragement, there are others as yet, have not commented on this post, me hads hoped that they wuds, this iseths a chance fwo them to do so. Fwo those of you who haveths given me so much support wuv and encouragment, me fank you all and giveths you all HUGLES & KWISSES, fank you.

I wish you all the best.
It isn't easy to come out - god knows I've been through this stuff too - but you'll find reserves you never thought you had and folk who support who you really are.

Regards,
baby5522
Fank you Candy fwo all of your support and words of comfort, me weally appweciates it, anyone one iseths welcome to leaveths me a comment of thier support here, fank you fwo yours, huggles & kwisses to you.

Baby Amy

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.