In Need Of A Place To Stay & Be My Twue Self.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Me iseths not sure ifs this iseths the right place to puts this, but the two fings are relatated. Well most of you all know me by now, fwo those of you that don't know me, pwease wead my pwofile, anyfing else you wubs wike to know, just send me a message. Me haseths been keeping somefing wery quiet, more tan a scret, but it's somefing me don't admit too much openly, because me haseths no wish to worr my fwiends and sisters here, but me hasethsdecided that they haveths the right to know.

Now more than ever, as me do not know how much more of this me caneths take. First of all, me shalleths point out that me haseths been suffereing fwom depwession since the age of 18 years old, me haseths twied to taketh my own life twice so far. That maybe nothing compared to those who may have twied the same fing,even so it's still somefing that disturbs me and me haseths had two emotional brake downs so far.

Emotional brake downs are not easy to wecover fwom, fwo anyone who caneths welate to this, then you will know what me iseths going on about. To suffer two emotional brake downs takeths even longer to wecover fwom. Me iseths doing al me can to live my twue life, but my depwession iseths getting worse, why, because me iseths not able to fullly fulfil my twue life pwoperly and competely, not only that, also needing a Mitress/Mommy so much and not having either makeths me even more.

Me haseths fwo many months now ben waking up nearly ever day feeling cold inside, but there iseths no weal cause or weason fwo it, as stwange this may seem to you, me swear it iseths twue, cwoss my widdle heart. When me say on th inside, me means inside of my body, me feels a gwate coldness which makeths me shake, litterally shake uncontrolably and me starts to cwy as a gwate sadness and at the same time a feling of so much pain comes over me. Again there is no weal weason or cause fwo this, it just happens along wivs my convulsions.

Worst of all, me can't stop my self fwom shaking and cwying, me do stip eventually, but this leaves me feeling drained. And no, me can not get medical help fwo this, as my emotional out brakes as me call them are brought on because of my not being able fulfil my life fully and pwoperly aseths a baby girl and haveths a Mistress. As most will know anyone being an AB/DL and going to a Doctor about it, iseths most wikely to be put into a mental institution or Mental hospital fwo such a fing. Anyway me may haveths a Mommy to go to, me say may, as she iseths not having much luck of her own and that puts fings in the wealm of uncertainty.

Whilst me appweciates her efforts to sort fings out so that she can hopefull adopt me fwo weal. Me still gets these emotional out brakes wich directly are having an effect on my physical health, which isn't good, which leaves me wivs one other option, to find a place me caneths go to where me caneths be my twue self, whilst me waits fwo this person in question to sort somefing out. Me do not mind who offers, but it must be genuine, me wil accept anywhere in or outside of the UK.

If it iseths going to be outside of the UK, me willl need help wivs knowing how to get my self a pass port, me haveths no birth certificate or a dwiving licence, so bare this in mind before giving any advice etc. Me haveths been able to kep my self together, posting a few stowies here at sk haseths helped, chatting to my fwiends and sisters also, but me stil gets these attacks and me no wish to twy and takeths my life again, so ifs anyone out there feels that they can help in anyway let me know. Fwo anyone in the UK, me caneths pwovide money towards the cost my staying wivs you, it iseths only fair me do so.

Fwo anyone outside of the UK, me iseths on benefits here in the UK me may not be able to get them outside the UK, but if money to help on the financial front iseths not a pwoblem fwo you, that wil be gwate. Sowwy ifs this iseths the wong place to be wequesting this, but me do not know what else to do and my condition continues to get worse, being able to be my twu self fully and pwoperly will help more than you know to stop these emotional attacks fwom happening.

Baby Amy.      

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
I wish there was something I could do, really. Unfortunately, I live with my family, and they are not elated about my own cross-dressing. I wish I could get a place of my own, but I'm going through a nasty phase of temping before my own departure from the UK (hopefully imminent). I have some idea of how you must be feeling, since I can only really be my true self online, but I appreciate that your situation is particularly sad at the moment. ***HUGS*** I truly wish you the best, however, in your move to be with your new mommy. You deserve something good to happen, heaven knows. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Baby Amy.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
baby5522
Fank you so wery, wery much fwo your comment Andreea and although me iseths hurting inside rith now, me giveths you a HUG & KWISSY. It's the best me can do at the moment, and sayeths fank you once again.

Baby Amy.      

Lavander
I'm so sorry you are feeling physically and mentally down. I was depressed for a long time, but just as morning follows night, I'm feeling better than ever now. You must endure and you will see the dawn. I will pray for you regularly, and give you a big hug and a kiss.

~ Items ~

baby5522
Fank you Lavander fwo your comforting words and me shalleths do my best to endure as much aseths me can.

'But as each each pasing night
Becomes day and day to night once Again
There is a dark cancer growing in the heart
Of my soul, all consuming
I have no power over it and
I endure the greatest pain of all
If I become fully consumed
Then I shall never be the same
I know what I need
In which shall help to heal my Pain.'

Baby Amy.      

sissy heather
Hey sweetie!

I suffered from depression also when I was younger and I know it may not sound comforting right now, but Lavander is right things do get better.

I was thinking about you today. I'm sure the other girls were too. All your friends are here for you, Baby Amy and we love you.

baby5522
Fank you Sissy Heather and me do know that all of my fwiends and sisters here at SissyKiss do care about me and wuv me and it iseths yours and all of their wuv that help me to keep sane and me twies wery hard to be happy. Me fanks you wery, wery much, me haseths been so much comforted that me will do some new stowies soon and keep in touch.

It's the pain me feels inside that overwhelms me sometimes that haseths kept me fwom doing much, hence my absence of late and my mood, pwobably by now others may have noticed how sad me is and have been fwo some time. Where everyone's care and wuv weally shuds be of comfort and make me happy. Me iseths comfortted and happy, the pain somtimes just gets more stronger and pulls me down just when me feels uplifted, but me won't let this pain defeat me, me will twy wery hard not to let it do so, fank you.

Baby Amy. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.