I need help...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Heya,

I need a bit of advice with 'coming out'.
I can easily admit to myself that i like being a sissy, but I am unsure as to whether tell my family or not - i live with my mother, father, and my sister has now moved out - i would too, but whilest i focus on my studies i have barely any money.

Anyway, I am unsure as to if I should tell the rest of my family about me liking to dress up in girl's clothing. I dress up in secret, but no one ever finds out. There have been instances in the past (mainly when I was around 10 and 11) when I had let on great hints that I wanted to dress up like a girl (that was when I first developed the feelings).
The hints were basicly stuff like I wanted to play in the girl's netball team and my school and wear their kit (which comprised of a red jumper and red skirt), and putting on a bit of my sister's glittery eyeshadow and forgotten to get all of it off...

When my parents found out about this sort of thing (i never admitted in fully, but there were small clues that indicated to the possibility that I wanted to be a girl), it did not go over well; instead of comforting me or something like that, they made believe that it was un-natural and terrible to dress up in girl's clothing, and they made be feel abnormal, like an outcast. I soon found out that my parents were against boys dressing in girl's clothing.

Over the next few years a layed low, hoping they would forget about it, and i think they did. However, i still dressed myself in my sister's clothes in secret, but was alot more careful - as I did this, my affection for being a sissy grew. However, I did infact learn how to seperate my sissy and my male ego (which allows me to go without wearing girl's clothes from a very long amount of time).

Now I am 19 and I want to make the final decision - i have told myself in my heart, but should i tell my parents? One side of me says I should because i have read up on the internet about people who wan to be 'sissys' and that I can never stop the feelings, yet the other side says that it will only cause un-nessisary worry for everyone.

I am very confused on whether to come out or not; could anybody help me decide?
I would appreiate it from the bottom on my heart 
If I could be a sissy girl,
I'd have my hair in bows and curls,
With pink ribbons tied neatly in place,
And cute makeup put all over my face,

I'd wear a soft diaper under my clothes,
And panties on top of it decorated with bows,
I'd wear pink lacey socks and Mary-Jane shoes,
So now my diaper's ready for when I need to go poo,

I'd wear a cute sissy frock,
Nice and girly and pink,
And a petticoat beneath,
It would look cute, don't you think?

With all these things,
I want to cry out to the world,
That oh yes;
I love being a sissy girl!
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

I think you need first to decide what there is to gain from telling your parents and second what kind of sissy you are. There are so many sissies who explore different types and levels of sissiness. Do you feel you are transgenderd? Do you want to live as a girl?

I have always believed that someone doesn't wish to become a sissy but simply may discover they are a sissy. From what you have said you were born a sissy and now you feel you need to tell those closest to you. But also from what you have said when there have been little hints in the past it has not gone down well. Do you really want to risk it?

I came out as a TV to my parents and I was lucky, they were fantastic, even though they didnt really understand it. However I would not have told them I was a sissy. At the time saying I was a TV meant I liked to dress up as a woman once in a while, but to say I was a sissy (which I am) would have opened up a whole different world, a world I felt they did not need to be part of. It's difficult because you want to be honest to the ones you love about who you are but I feel unless it directly influences your everyday life I would think long and hard about it.

There is no reason why you cannot be a happy sissy without telling your parents, but as I say if you want to live as a girl then that is different. I don't think you have to be open to everyone to live as a sissy, you are a sissy whether in male or female attire, but everyone is different. I dont need to tell everyone, although there are times I wish I could, that I am a sissy. It is who I am and I wouldnt change it for the world, but remember once it is out in the open there is no going back, so think long and hard.

If you ever want someone to talk to please feel free to PM me. I wish you luck in whatever you decide and don't forget you are not alone, we are all here for you.

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

frilly_pink_socks
I have made a decision... kinda...
Read it on another thread i made, called 'My Truth'
If I could be a sissy girl,
I'd have my hair in bows and curls,
With pink ribbons tied neatly in place,
And cute makeup put all over my face,

I'd wear a soft diaper under my clothes,
And panties on top of it decorated with bows,
I'd wear pink lacey socks and Mary-Jane shoes,
So now my diaper's ready for when I need to go poo,

I'd wear a cute sissy frock,
Nice and girly and pink,
And a petticoat beneath,
It would look cute, don't you think?

With all these things,
I want to cry out to the world,
That oh yes;
I love being a sissy girl!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.