PG Need adult baby fashion advice!
I am going shopping for a new dress, and I am torn between two very similar dresses.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was in Macys the other day, and saw a two dresses that were very short and frilly. They were very similar, though, and were made by the same manufacturer. One of them was yellow with pink dots and the other was pink with yellow dots. I didn't see any others that I liked and so now I have to decide on one since they are both pretty expensive.

So my question is... Would a yellow dress even look good with pink polka dots? Or would a pink dress with yellow polka dots look better?
The similarities between a flower and a diaper is that they bring joy and pleasure to all who have the time to appreciate them!

And they both smell.

Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RoseMorgan
As much as I adore yellow and I want a yellow dress like the one Belle wears, I think pink and yellow spots would work better.
However, that would mean you would look like His Royal Blobbiness, Mr Blobby
babytephx

I was in Macys the other day, and saw a two dresses that were very short and frilly. They were very similar, though, and were made by the same manufacturer. One of them was yellow with pink dots and the other was pink with yellow dots. I didn't see any others that I liked and so now I have to decide on one since they are both pretty expensive.

So my question is... Would a yellow dress even look good with pink polka dots? Or would a pink dress with yellow polka dots look better?  

well if you were really handy you could change the color of the dots :P
but since that's not really practical, pink with yellow dots would look better i'd think.

Depends if you want the dots to be more noticeable or not too
Either way the dots are probably gonna be the main focus of the dress
so maybe just go with what color you like best, you saw the dresses you woulda made a judgement on what you liked the look of?

Personally i don't like dots/stripes :) much prefer more flat colors and maybe some frills/ruffles etc. and pink more then yellow

If i had to chose i'd go with Yellow dots on a Pink dress

Think that's what i mean :)
Hugs XOXO

PS i did right a whole thesus on what color would stand out more but retracted it since this is for little ones to read and i didn't wanna confuze us :)

Cushie Chloe
I'm sure that you will look wonderful in whatever drss you decide on. :)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.