R Naughty
If you are naughty you better not get caught.
Posted on
Naughty - If you are naughty you better not get caught., Diaper Lover,Sissybaby,Punishment,Chastity, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Naughty - If you are naughty you better not get caught., Diaper Lover,Sissybaby,Punishment,Chastity, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What cappie is best?
Chastity
6 votes
Jim Is Kim
7 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Chastity is best I love the frilly dress 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Glad you like the cute dress and diaper picture. Chastity is winning the poll. Nice to see a comment on this one!
babyginagirl
As I am laying on my back naked on top of a changing pad,mommy begins to diaper me.She then says,no more big boy room for you.Mommy is going to get everything a baby GIRL like you is going to need in a nursery.As she stuck a pacifier into my mouth and told me to stop crying,or she will give m baby girl bottom a spankie!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Another very close poll in this thread. I voted for the second one since that is one of my favorite pics and diapergirl models. I also love the old style Attends diapers. Today they are not worth buying! Love the scenario in your comment Babyginagirl.

sissydina218
would love to be in jims predicrement . 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Looks like Jim is 18 months rather than 18 years old. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.