National Geographic ~ Taboo ~ Fantasy Lives (2011) DVDRip XviD~DMZ
Explore the line where fantasy and reality blur. In California, meet a grown man role-playing as an adult baby, complete with diaper, pacifier and cus
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm Big Sissy Baby :)
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BabyPhoenixReborn
I sure did see it. I was quite disappointed they didn't show more of the adult baby lifestyle though. I saw maybe the five or more minutes it showed of one adult baby that I already knew from chatting with him online before, but then I turned it off when I saw there was no more talk about other adult babies, diaper lovers, or sissies.
Do not let what you see on the outside make you quick to judge what I am, for my male outer form is but a vessel that my female soul sails the tides of life within.

Which Adorable Baby Are You?
anonymous user namme
Explore the line where fantasy and reality blur. In California, meet a grown man role-playing as an adult baby, complete with diaper, pacifier and customized baby furniture to make his fantasy life more real. In Japan, a champion kick boxer has a passion for dressing up as female animation characters in the boxing ring. A Floridian father divides his time between his real life and a virtual life online populated with avatars engaging in cybersex with his virtual family.

i love it!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.