R Natasha's Studio
Madame Natasha is enrolling students for Ballet Class. Sissyslutallie pays and enrolls in the class. A six cappie story.
Posted on
Natasha's Studio - Madame Natasha is enrolling students for Ballet Class. Sissyslutallie pays and enrolls in the class. A six cappie story., Dress Up,Ballet,Leotard,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits Natasha's Studio - Madame Natasha is enrolling students for Ballet Class. Sissyslutallie pays and enrolls in the class. A six cappie story., Dress Up,Ballet,Leotard,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
Natasha's Studio - Madame Natasha is enrolling students for Ballet Class. Sissyslutallie pays and enrolls in the class. A six cappie story., Dress Up,Ballet,Leotard,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
Natasha's Studio - Madame Natasha is enrolling students for Ballet Class. Sissyslutallie pays and enrolls in the class. A six cappie story., Dress Up,Ballet,Leotard,Sissy, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
good luck to him and I hope he have fun with all the girls too 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I think that will be the case. He sure looks pretty like a girl.
SissyBabyPet
A very lovely set of captions Baby Butch. Fantastic work.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Fank ooo fo dis weply!

sissyslutallie
my story all mine anyway the story of me looks like an actress i cant think of her name tho dam who is it that reminds me of this girl  crap crap crap anyway i love my dance class story THANK YOU SO MUCH big kisses

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Your welcome, have no idea who the blond girl is but she is very pretty. That's right she is you! *smiles* Leotard Goddess - I am glad you love the story! *hugs*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.