PG Naruto Looses A Fight. (PG)
Naruto boasts Of How No One Can Beat Him, Especially A Girl, Making His True Feelings About Girls To Be Known. Action Is Taken To Teach Him A Lesson.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
NARUTO LOOSES
A FIGHT.

Naruto was practicing his fighting skills. He stopped for a moment to laugh at the team of girls that he knew that were training for a fighting match too.

He began laughing out loud, but he did not stop there. "Ha, ha, ha, ha..."
"What is so funny Naruto?" Asked the girls looking a little bit puzzled."You lot trying to fight."

The girls did not like his reply. "And just what is so funny about that? You have seen us fight before?"
"I was wondering what you girls were trying to do. You really call that fighting?"

The girls were really not liking his tone and even his male mates were not happy with Naruto's tone and attitude either. "That is is down right uncalled for Naruto. What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing
. It is about high time I told you girls the truth. I think girl fighters are silly, not only that, you could not really fight, or know how to do so, not even if your lives depended on it."
"Take that back Naruto." Replied one of the girls in an angry tone of voice. "And also apologise."

"What? No way. Make me, if you think that you can."
"I think that things have gone far enough, don't you Naruto?" Said one of his mates before things could begin to really get out of hand. The girl Naruto had insulted was glad of the boy for trying to stick up for her, but she was more than capable, of handling the situation.

"I appreciate your help. But I can handle this. Besides, I want to. All right Naruto, I will take you on. I shall fight you and prove to you that I can fight just as well as you can, even better."

Remarked the girl with anger, but also with challenge in her voice. Naruto was not one to back out of a fight, apart from that, he was so darn sure that he would beat this girl, easily."

"Yeah right. This should be a laugh. You beat me! I am the best fighter here, everyone knows that." This was very much true, but the girl in question did not care for that fact.

"Then you have nothing to be afraid of do you?"
"Me! I'm not affraid of anything. As if I am going to loose to a girl...."

"You are really so sure of that arn't you?"
"You're damn right I am."
"Very well Naruto. I shall make you a deal. If you win this fight...."

"Which I will..."
"That was very rude of you. But I shall let that one go for now. If you win this fight, as I was trying to say, then I shall do anything you want. Absolutely anything."

"I like the sound of that. I am already beginning to think of ways of what I can get you to be doing for me..."
"I'm sure that you are. But.... if I should win this fight."

"A fat chance of that happening."
"If I should win, I will teach you some manners."
"What, is that it?"
"No, I have not finished yet, stop interupting me."

"What ever."
"You are a self satisfied pig... If I should win this fight, other than teach you some much needed leasons in manners Naruto. You shall do anything that I say or want you to do."

"What? No way!"
"Frightened that you will loose Naruto?"
"No...."
"Then I see why not, if I am to do anything you say or ask me to do for you, should you win, then I get the same deal should I win and you do absolutely what ever I want, or tell you to do..."

Naruto thought about that for a moment, until the girl in question said. "Since you are so confident that you are going to win this fight, what does it matter what deal I make?"

That had worked it's magic. Naruto was not going to be out-smarted or challanged by some silly girl. "All right, you're on. You are so going to loose."

The boys were all behind the girl, one of them became the referee. The girl was ready, so was Naruto. He went in for quick blows, in an attemtp to put the silly girl out of her missery.

By delivering a quick fatal blow and gaining a quick victory. But the girl in question blocked what had been not only his most best move ever, it had been his most devistating one too.

Gasps of shocks, of shear disbelief came from all who saw the impossible. But Naruto was not about to give up. There was no way any soppy, silly girl was ever going to beat him.

Blow after blow, after blow had been deflected, every grab to to throw her over onto her back, was counter acted. No matter what Naruto did, he could not get this girl knocked out.

Which was was both exremely infuriating and most annoying. He went in for his most deadly attack one more time. Thinking that the counter move of before was a shear fluke of a thing to happen.

There was no way the girl would be able to counter his dealy move a second time. To Naruto's shear shock and disbelief. The girl not only blocked it a second time around.

She spun in a lightning fast spinning momentum towards him, dazed and confused, he had no time to stop or block the move. The girl hit Naruto full on with full force.

The impact knocked Naruto completely to the ground, before he could even recover, or try to get up. The girl was ontop of him, twisting both arms behind his back, nearly yanking them out of their sockets, and pinning him down at the same time.

Naruto simply could not move, not without braking every possible bone in his body. "I win Naruto, you loose." Remarked the girl in a cheerful tone of voice.

"No way..." Remarked Naruto in defience. "You cheeted."
"She did no such thing Naruto. You have to do as she tells you to do."

Said Naruto's best mate, he could not believe that his own friend was sticking up for a girl. "Now that I have wone Naruto. I really do not like your attitudes towards girls, so I am going to make you be one... Well... Not exactly, as that would be a kindness... No, I am going to turn you into a Simpering mincing Sissy instead..."

Naruto could not believe his own ears. "What? No way! You can forget it..." But before Naruto knew what was happening, all of his own mates began to drag him off and remove all of his clothes.

Naruto was in no real fit shape to fight them all off. He was soon left in only his underwear before his mates. "He's all your's now. But can we stay and watch please?"

Asked the boys. "You can do better than that, you can actually help me to dress the Sissy." Replied the girl with a giggle. The boys were only too happy to comply.

Before Naruto knew what was going on, or what was happening to him, he was being forced into a piar of pretty frilly pink panties. Pink and white stay up stockings, with matching frilly pink and white garters on each thigh, finished off by a pretty frilly pink and white dress, his hair had been replaced by a blonde wig that was tied up in pigtails with pretty pink ribbons.

All of the girls and even the boys cheered at Naruto's complete transformation. The girl was quick to get out her camera. "Now stand over there and don't move." Naruto was too weak to even disobey, he did as he was instructed to do. The girl smiled as she began to take his photograph.

Naruto did not know how it had happened, but it all happened so fast, now he was fated to be from now on, a Simpering, mincing Sissy, instead of the best fighter that there ever was.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Mina Silverwind
Wow Naruto should have apologized for his boorish behavior and avoided prancing around as the number one sissified knucklheaded ninja in all of the leaf if not beyond.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Butch
Naruto does not seem to like his makeover.

Perhaps the pink panties are too tight?

A simpering minsing sissy is born, one who gets beat up by girls.

Nice cappie story PetBabyAmy!

The picture is very cute too!

baby5522
Awww fank you so very much, Baby Butch for your comment. Much apreciated, every time I see you make one. I am so happy that you liked the little story and the caption image too.

Well of course the pink panties are too tight, but who told you that? *Lol* I liked the idea of the thought of the humiliation of Naruto being beaten by a girl, I mean a lot of tough guys boast etc. and it would be nice if that type got beat up by a girl, that was something, somewhat going through my mind when I did the caption and the story.

*Lots of hugs to you*

Naruto does not seem to like his makeover.

Perhaps the pink panties are too tight?

A simpering minsing sissy is born, one who gets beat up by girls.

Nice cappie story PetBabyAmy!

The picture is very cute too!  

baby5522
Awww fank you Mina Silverwind for your comment, it is much appreciated. I am glad that you liked the story and the caption also. The better the image that I can find, the more fun I can have with doing the caption.

*Lots of hugs to you too.*

Wow Naruto should have apologized for his boorish behavior and avoided prancing around as the number one sissified knucklheaded ninja in all of the leaf if not beyond.  

sissydina218
love the story and definately love the pic that went with it, nice to see another sissy joining the ranks
baby5522
Awww, fank you Sissydinna for the comment, it is very much appreciated, I am glad that you liked the story and the caption both.

*Hugs*

love the story and definately love the pic that went with it, nice to see another sissy joining the ranks  

SissyBabyCassie
AWWWW This is like the cutest thing ever! I think Naruto secretly loves it  )
baby5522
Awww fank you for your comment SissyBabyCassie. I am glad that you like the caption and the story and yes of course you can be next.

*Hugs you sweetly*

AWWWW This is like the cutest thing ever! I think Naruto secretly loves it  )  

diapered24/7
that was a funny one ^^ and poor naruto
baby5522
Fank you for the comment diapered24/7, much appreciated. I am so glad that you like the caption and the story.

*Hugs*

that was a funny one ^^ and poor naruto  

Prissie
Those whiskers have got to go.

Naruto looks so cute in that pink dress with matching thigh high stockings!

Prissie
   Prissie
baby5522
Awww, fank you so very much for your comment Prissie, I appreciate it very much and I agree with you, those whiskers on Naruto really do have to go. *Gets out the permanent hair removal cream.*

*Giggles*

*Hugs*

Those whiskers have got to go.

Naruto looks so cute in that pink dress with matching thigh high stockings!

Prissie  

Sissy_Naruto
Ok I love this but wish I could see the pic
baby5522
Fank you Sissy_Naruto for your comment, I sincerely apologise for the the loss of the image and indeed all of them that I had posted here. They all got deleted. Please do not ask why. That's a long story and a situation I am not very happy about, I was able to find the image to this caption, that I had saved in a special folder on my computer. As for the rest of the other images that were deleted, I'm waiting for a reply from someone that maybe able to help me with that. So for now, everyone please be patient with me while I try to get all of the images restored and put back in their posts.

I am so glad that you like it, come back again and let me know if you liked the image too, now it has been restored.

*Hugs*

Ok I love this but wish I could see the pic  

Charlane
It's such a wonderful caption, dear. Thank you so much for making this. It's exactly the kind of caption I like as well; Feminisation and humiliation. <3

I would love seeing more captions like this. :3
-Charlane~ <3
baby5522
Fank you for your comment Charlane, much appreciated. I have done many more, other captions similar to this one, though, right now those are missing their images as I have mentioned.

All images shall hopefully be fully restored, just can't say when, or how long that will take. I am so glad that you liked the caption.

*hugs*

It's such a wonderful caption, dear. Thank you so much for making this. It's exactly the kind of caption I like as well; Feminisation and humiliation. <3

I would love seeing more captions like this. :3  

diapermonkey
Very interesting.
baby5522
Fank you for your comment Diapermonkey, though may I ask please, in which way is the caption and image interesting?

It would help if you could please tell me a little bit more, it not need to be too long. As much as I appreciagte comments, it helps to get comments that tell me something about the caption and the image.

For example what the commenter liked about the caption and how it made them feel. Or just to say they liked both caption and image, that is okay too.

I appreciate that not everyone who comments knows what to say, I only ask please to try at least to say a little more than just Interesting, as that does not tell me much other than you find the whole caption and story to be interesting. Bare this in mind and anyone else commenting, it always helps me and others that make these captions get a better idea of what you like about the captions etc.

The more information you give us, the better that we can be at doing these captions, that way we know what each of you like and to take all of that onboard when we post a new caption, making them better, funnier, etc. for all of you out there, so as much as these captions are for our selves to share, they are just as much for you too. So you that do comment play an important part in the captions that we make, so please bare that in mind. I hope and would like to think that Baby Butch among others, will agree with what I have just said.

*Hugs*

Very interesting.  

Sissy_Naruto
OK now that I see it, LOVE IT!
Baby Butch
I weemember dis one, gwad ooo brought it back. Dis is vewy good cappie!

Yes PetBabyAmy it is nice to get longer comments about our work.

I am happy with whatever I get, but always enjoy reading the comments after so much work.

baby5522
Sissy-Naruto, fank you for coming back and letting me know that you love the image. I am happy to hear that you love the image, that means alot to me and I hope to have the other images problem resolved between now and next month, I know that may seem like a long time, it may take that long if I need to put back all of the images my self, though I do not know that for certain.

Due to mild poor health, things may even take longer than that, in case of the eventuality that I may need to replace the images my self.

I will contact Christie Luv who owns the Pix Princess Site, as soon as I can or able to do so to se if the images can be restored in someway.

*Hugs*

OK now that I see it, LOVE IT!  

baby5522
Awww fank ooo Baby Butch fwo da comment. It made me smile fwom ear to ear seeing ooo use baby talk.

Now mes wook wike da grinning Cheshire Cat out of Alice In Wonderland. *Lol* Mes only use baby talk wifs those who like it and can wead as well as understand it.

Mes knows not all do wike it or can wead it and understand it. So dat's why mes not always use it. Even though mes wuv using baby talk etc. Mes use what mes feel dat is da best to use fwo when mes communicate wifs people.

*Hugs*

Oh, an after thought. Mes happy too, to get comments. Any weally, though it does help where people can say just a widdle bit more dan one sentance. Wike mes had said, da more everyone here tells us stuff, da better at our posts we posters become. As what people tell us, gives us a good idea what people like and not like. True we shuds be able to post fings of our own likes, which may not to be everyone elses likes. Dats always going ot be a risk, mes just twying to fink of ways in which to help make fings better fwo both commentors and posters alike. What mes twying to say is dat better comments will help better posting, mes hope dat makes a lot of sense?

I weemember dis one, gwad ooo brought it back. Dis is vewy good cappie!

Yes PetBabyAmy it is nice to get longer comments about our work.

I am happy with whatever I get, but always enjoy reading the comments after so much work.

Baby Butch
Yes that does makes a lot of sense PetBabyAmy. I like to know which cappies are favorites since I usually post several at a time. This helps me to know what is liked as far as future cappie posting.

I like my Polls because many who choose not to comment end up voting. It is fun to see whick cappie gets the most votes. This method also tells me what people like.

Technically those 2 or 3 word comments are not allowed. If someone posts many short replies in a row they can be banned for Flood Posting. A few short replies is allowed and better than none.

Longer comments show people did read and view our work. Sometime multi-replies that are only minutes apart show the cappies or story was not even read. Christie bans flood posting, she does not like it.
baby5522
Awww fank you for your reply Baby Butch. I am glad that my suggestion/idea makes sense. The polls for cappies is a good idea too.

I hope to put back one image at a time at weeks or so apart. Send me a PM Please to let me know if you have heard back from Christie Luv about the rest of my images.

I will if I can send her a message sometime this afternoon. I know what you told me. Which Is why I have decided to try at least help with the proccess of putting the images back by doing only one at a time weeks apart.

At least that way is not stressful. I am glad that I still had the image for this caption. Not only that, it did not take too long to find it. I am with and all for Christie Luv on the flooding thing.

I hope to see more posts from you. I love your captions. I love your style of doing them, they are like you. Wonderful in every way.

*Hugs & kisses*

Yes that does makes a lot of sense PetBabyAmy. I like to know which cappies are favorites since I usually post several at a time. This helps me to know what is liked as far as future cappie posting.

I like my Polls because many who choose not to comment end up voting. It is fun to see whick cappie gets the most votes. This method also tells me what people like.

Technically those 2 or 3 word comments are not allowed. If someone posts many short replies in a row they can be banned for Flood Posting. A few short replies is allowed and better than none.

Longer comments show people did read and view our work. Sometime multi-replies that are only minutes apart show the cappies or story was not even read. Christie bans flood posting, she does not like it.  

diapermonkey
Love it love it love it.
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.