R Nappy Sissies 2
Adult babies prefer to be sissybabies and love to be in nappies.
Posted on
Nappy Sissies 2 - Adult babies prefer to be sissybabies and love to be in nappies., Diaper,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappy Sissies 2 - Adult babies prefer to be sissybabies and love to be in nappies., Diaper,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy Sissies 2 - Adult babies prefer to be sissybabies and love to be in nappies., Diaper,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy Sissies 2 - Adult babies prefer to be sissybabies and love to be in nappies., Diaper,Plastic Panties,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Staring Sissybabysamantha2 and Sissieann.
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
they are good too and the babysitter and he mommy look pretty I hope   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 YES If I find babysitters and mommies they will be pretty. (just like nurses) Glad you like the cappies!
Baby Puss
Ahhh, a new day, new wet sissy’s, new cappies. What’s not so new, that I love these! 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Glad you are loving the captioned piccies Baby Puss. Been busy lately as you can tell. Took time off the computer for football Sunday. More are coming but the rest will be 2 instead of 5.

sissieann
  Baby Butch I just love the caps thanks Baby Kevin aka Sissieann??  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Your welcome! I had to include a Baby Kevin cappie in the group. Glad you love them!
sweetlittlebabyalex
Great caps again BabyButch me and daddy can't wait to see what you come up with next 

Baby Butch
@ sweetlittlebabyalex
 Many more are coming! Glad you like them and I can include you in a couple. Those are not made yet but will get to it later. : )

sweetlittlebabyalex
@ Baby Butch
  daddy said you can use me for any captions you want so please feel free

Baby Butch
@ sweetlittlebabyalex
 Great and I will try to include daddy.

sissybabysamantha2
Thank you for including me in your cappies I love them. I agree us sissy babies need a mummy or a baby sitter to look after us and change our nappies   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Great to see you found these and commented. Your welcome, I am glad you love them. Have a great day! *smiles*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.