R Nappy News
Captioned pictures about how nappies are used by dominant females.
Posted on
Nappy News - Captioned pictures about how nappies are used by dominant females., Dress Up,Diapered,Ballernia,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappy News - Captioned pictures about how nappies are used by dominant females., Dress Up,Diapered,Ballernia,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy News - Captioned pictures about how nappies are used by dominant females., Dress Up,Diapered,Ballernia,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy News - Captioned pictures about how nappies are used by dominant females., Dress Up,Diapered,Ballernia,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
These cappies are really great 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  I am glad you like them Lil Sissy. : )
BrightWind
Love the pictures you posted. thanks so very much.they really turn me on

Baby Butch
@ BrightWind
 Your welcome Bright Wind. I love to find great pictures to use in my cappies. I enjoy viewing them too and making the stories.

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, they all are good BUT no female nurses with adult baby ,,,, ha ha ha   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I about used all my good nurse pictures. Glad to hear you like all the captions Shamrock.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies . Lucky you having to go to ballet In your diaper and tutu 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Glad you like the captions including my self caption. That has always been a fantasy of mine and many others like the idea.

Sarah Marina
Dance Class is my favorite! 

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 Yaaa! Two in a row with Dance Class as a favorite. Nice to see your comment Sarah Marina. : )
jessybaby
Love!!!!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Hello Baby Guest, giggles.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.