R NAPPY NEEDS
Sometimes you need to be in a nappy so someone puts one on.
Posted on
NAPPY NEEDS - Sometimes you need to be in a nappy so someone puts one on., Nappy,Dominate,Landlord,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion NAPPY NEEDS - Sometimes you need to be in a nappy so someone puts one on., Nappy,Dominate,Landlord,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
NAPPY NEEDS - Sometimes you need to be in a nappy so someone puts one on., Nappy,Dominate,Landlord,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
NAPPY NEEDS - Sometimes you need to be in a nappy so someone puts one on., Nappy,Dominate,Landlord,Babysitter, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
What cappie is best?
Bad Bill
1 votes
Criminal
7 votes
Landlord
2 votes
Silk Baby
2 votes
Tammy
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Brilliant cappies. I like criminal the best i would love to be put in a big nappy and taken out in a stroller like that        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Many thanks for the comment. I almost changed my vote with all these votes for Criminal. I could have easily picked that one! (I picked Tammy)
Baby Puss
All great fun! I voted “Criminal”. Being put in that position, which is the lesser of two evils? I think the choice is Clear! LOL.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 No doubt that is what Jerry thought, LOL. Looks like fun being pushed around in that stroller!

SissyBabyPet
I voted for criminal, I like Landlord too. Those are my most favourites, but I do like the other captions too Baby Butch, you have done an awesome job on all of them. Of late it has simply just been way too hot for me to be able to comment on your other posts. Have a most fantastic day Baby Butch, be well, keep well.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Always glad to see your comments. You are full of compliments too! No worries you can comment when able to. Have a fantastic day too!
kay3070
Hiya Butch! All up to your usual first class standard dear friend but I do so love that wonderful cure for criminal behaviour - a very sore and nappied bottom with a good dose of public humiliation would do a world of good for such delinquents (and for the rest of us little pansies too! - giggles). Gotta go with the flow and make my vote there sweetie.
   Oh ... and about the lovely school uniform in the third pic - Kay wants!!! (lol). Thanks as always Butch, have yourself a damn fine day. Big hugz. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Greetings Kay, you helped make my day! LOL Amazing to see all comments so far for the came caption. Wish I could send you that schoolgirl outfit. Big Hugs

jessybaby
Love them all. Love Timmy story the most

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Hello and thank you Jessybaby. I also voted for Tammy who is Timmy.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.