R Nappy Needed
I made 4 captions about being put in a nappy.
Posted on
Nappy Needed - I made 4 captions about being put in a nappy., Diaper,Nurse,Sisters,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappy Needed - I made 4 captions about being put in a nappy., Diaper,Nurse,Sisters,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy Needed - I made 4 captions about being put in a nappy., Diaper,Nurse,Sisters,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy Needed - I made 4 captions about being put in a nappy., Diaper,Nurse,Sisters,Mommy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
What cappie is best?
Bed Time
1 votes
Sisters
2 votes
Unemployed
7 votes
Wetter
5 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
Great cappies BabyButch 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks for saying so I was hoping these would be liked.
SissyBabyPet
 I voted for Wetters as it contains one of my most favourite things. That aside, you are a Super Caption Diva my good and very best friend Baby Butch, you astound me every time you do caption sets.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I guessed that would be your favorite due to the frilly pink plastic panties. Wow I am a Caption Diva! Always your friend, Baby Butch.

Baby Puss
Great, enjoyed them all! But having to pick one, it had to be, Wetter. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 A tuff choice picking favorites means they are all good, : )
shamrock
i love have the sisters diaper me up and dress me any way they want and the one call sisters and the one call bed time,,,, for the nurse keep me in bed have bound me down with plaster cast on my legs and arms to and that way she can baby me to the full treatment of baby me YES like them all
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I thought you would like Bed Time. Since you have sisters I can see why you liked that one. We both have sisters!

sissyslutallie
had to vote for wetter cuz aunt jane is super beautiful 

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 Yes she is pretty and would make a wonderful aunt for any of us. These received the most comments of the new stuff. Most likely that is due to being diaper captions.

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 i would wear a diaper for the super beautiful aunt jane anyday woof woof
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
 DAMM - that is a surprise!

sissyslutallie
@ Baby Butch
 honestly as long as the lady is cute like aunt jane being diapered by any lady would be amazing
*unowned allie*

Baby Butch
@ sissyslutallie
  That sounds good to me Sissyslutallie.
Princess Jaina
These are all great captions - as always! I voted for unemployed - like the picture best of the bunch. 
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch
@ Princess Jaina
 I still like your Avatar, it reminds me of the old role plays. Thanks for the kind words I also picked Unemployed. I still think of you in Daisy Duke shorts with the diaper peeking out. : )

Princess Jaina
@ Baby Butch
  LOL, that's going way, way back to my first ever roleplaying persona! IRL I've never worn Daisy Dukes... I like short skirts (sometimes casual dressses) for showing off my diaper and princess panties!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

mistysshamrock
ME TO ,,I TAKE THEM ALL HA HA HA  

Baby Butch
@ mistysshamrock
 Hi Mistysshamrock, I see you are back and like the captions.
sissybabysamantha2
They are very good Baby Butch.But I like bed time best as I would love to be spanked and kept in nappies by a dominant lady like that nurse   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Appreciate the comments, I posted more than I have in a long time. Wanted something else for people to read other than the new years threads which I have 1 more to post. I agree with your thinking!

babyginagirl
BED TIME-As I hang my head in shame,as I hear what this OLDER lovely nurse has planned,I squeak out a yesssss maam,as I then watch as she wheels in a cart full of diapers and pink plastic panties,And everything a wittle baby would need for diaper changes!!!

SISTERS-I eagerly accept my fate(all my sisters know,I have been enjoying wearing there bra's and panties).They then tell me,it has ALL been arranged with our mommy,that if I wanted to dress like a girl,then I would need to start life over agian,but NOW as a baby girl!!!!

UNEMPLOYED-I learned at a young age not to argue or fuss with my Auntie Jane.So that when I was diapered like a baby girl,I knew my fate would be to live life NOW as a baby girl.I knew I would NEVER EVER be employed agian!!!

WETTER-Little did Auntie and  mommy know.But  I have ALWAYS wanted to be a baby girl,from as far back as I could remember.MY Dream is now coming true!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 The last 2 in the poll are very close and seem to be the favorites. I read your scenarios and like your ideas. One thing for sure you want to be a baby girl. *hugs*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.