R Nappy Fun
More adult babies wearing nappies and enjoying themselves.
Posted on
Nappy Fun - More adult babies wearing nappies and enjoying themselves., Diaper,Dominate,Wetting,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappy Fun - More adult babies wearing nappies and enjoying themselves., Diaper,Dominate,Wetting,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy Fun - More adult babies wearing nappies and enjoying themselves., Diaper,Dominate,Wetting,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappy Fun - More adult babies wearing nappies and enjoying themselves., Diaper,Dominate,Wetting,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
i like them all and I hope the mothers are pretty and the aunts and babysitters and nurses are pretty too WHY YOU ASK ,,,, I will let them all baby sitter me in diapers and baby girl clothes and in bandages too and it take me ten weeks to go home if they let me ha ha ha  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Ten weeks of enjoyment before you go back home! Glad to hear you like them all Shamrock. : )
lil sissie
Great cappies  anyone of them can baby sit me
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Thanks Lil Sissy nice to see your comment.

babyginagirl
CHILD AGAIN-I would sooooo thank MY mommy for putting me back into diapers.Mommy could you also get me a pretty pink nighty.I want to be YOUR baby girl forever!!!

CRAWLER-Momme Bernice,how did you really know,I have always wanted to be a baby girl.Please keep me as one,even when my daddy comes back home.Please mommee!!!

ELEVATED-The nurse tell's my mommy, how much of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl I am.My mommy brought me in for a well baby checkup.My mommy tells the nurse,but he is MY baby boy.I think he needs a diaper change,said my mommy to the nurse!!!!

PAID-Apple laughs at BABY Scott,as she was getting him diapered.She says Awwww what a tiny tiny baby boy part.Now I know why you prefer to be a  baby girl,you could never make any girl happy.I am going to LOVE keeping you as MY baby girl.It is time for your bottle of formula Apple tells the baby girl!!!

PRAIRIE GIRL-Yesssss Auntie,I will LOVE to be YOUR baby girl.Please dress me in the dress and put the bonnet on my sweet baby girl head.I have ALWAYS wanted to be a baby girl,and especially your's auntie!!! 

TODAY-My mommy brought me into the NEW DIAPER SCHOOL,I am taken into a room,and totally undressed.I am then diapered and dressed in baby girl school clothes.I am then taken back to see my mommy,and she begins to cry.She then thanks the staff,telling them,she will be a beautiful baby girl.I can't believe my son,came in as a boy,but will be graduating from this school as a full-time baby girl.Mommy then says,just what I always wanted a BABY GIRL.I begin to smile at my mommy,and think how did she really know,I always just wanted to be a full-time baby girl.As I am walked off into a nursery,I hear my mommy say,sweetie pie I will be back in 1 month to pickup my NEW baby girl.I then say tanks uuu's mommee!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You have commented on each caption, thanks. I am glad you like them all and enjoyed reading your feedback. Mommy has a baby girl when you are around. Hugs Mommy Butch / Baby Butch : )
sissydina218
lovely captions baby butch. can't really pick a favorite. for some reason today got my attention the most. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Thanks Sissydina218, glad you like them all. In this case no favorite is good since it is such a hard choice. Forgot the poll in this one! *Happy New Year*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.