Nappies in public!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Mummy has promised to take shopping for a new dress tomorrow. Whooppee!!!.
Mummy has also told me that the only way to get my new dress is to go to the shopping centre wearing a nappy under my track suit trousers. i have never been out wearing a nappy but i will if it means a pretty new outfit. i am a bit nervous as my nappies are terries and bulky and i am sure that they will show. Will tell you about my trip on Monday. XXX 
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

Oh you are so brave!! But what an exciting time you will have, I am so jealous!! I can't wait to hear how you get on and what dress you get.
Samantha

~cliques~

Wannabe_Baby
Oh, you are so lucky! Do you think you'll be able to keep your nappy dry all day?

Kadya
Ouchies....
Lots of fun monday...
Know you have to try to fit the new dress also.... with your nappies on...
hope the curtain stays shut very well!!!

lucydprd
Mummy takes me out all the time in terry's or disposable's , you soon get used to it .

diaperboy
this site depresses me sometimes...I wish i had a mummy to take me out dress shopping in my nappies...o well now i have to go read something that will bring my spirits up teehee.
babyandy22
i wair my nappies all the time when i am out you never know when your going to have an acdent
your only as beutifal as you feel

Firefly
That sounds like a lot of fun. Not only getting a new dress but having your mommy make sure your snuggly diapered even if it is in public. I hope you have a great time and don't get to embarassed on your trip.
Daddysgirl
I take my little sissy out in pull-ups all the time. He just can't be trusted. ;)

As for me, I've only worn a diaper in publilc once. I SO want to wear one under a big frilly dress and just toddle around.  

babie

I take my little sissy out in pull-ups all the time. He just can't be trusted. ;)

As for me, I've only worn a diaper in publilc once. I SO want to wear one under a big frilly dress and just toddle around.    

its comfy that way and easy for change
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
baby_sara
I went out in a nappy today! I was so nervous. And it crinkled every time I walked. No one seemed to notice though. Next time I will have to wear a pretty dress and go out.

*blush* I go out in nappies/diapers when not in panties and don;t mind..is fun when people see a peak and get all embarrassed :)
Diapered_sissy_girl
i remember my first time. it was so scary! but i got used to it, and it is such a thrill when you wear a skirt that hints at a diaper bulge underneath it ^^
i had a diaper change in a public park once, no one was around but it was a sunny saturday so people showing was a real possibility. i was on a blanket, and diapers were laid out around. the baby powder part was really fun, since i was totally exposed and obviously about to get a fresh diaper put on ^^

carianne72
I remember my first time in public. I thought that everyone was looking a me even though they really weren't. I was really scared, but after awhile, I relaxed and felt pretty good. The biggest problem I had was trying to hide my diaper under my short sissy skirt. Now I don't even give going out in public a second thought.
Love,
Carianne
Frillydiaperbutt
I remember my first time in public, my girlfriend at the time had me wear them to high school one day under my jeans. I was so nervous! I have only done it a few times cause I'm such a sissy. :P Have fun!

kellymelissa30
Omigosh, maybe i should try that sometime! Sounds like fun, I wish I had a mommie who would do that with me ^^
NappyHappy
Don't worry about it too much, nobody has the time of day to notice if you are wearing a diaper unless it's out in the open. I wear diapers 24/7 and have yet to been spotted.

may199
i wish my mom would buy me a new dress and make me wear my diapers in publlic
Wuv May XOXOXOXOXO
NappyHappy

i wish my mom would buy me a new dress and make me wear my diapers in publlic  

Learn the art of hypnotism  

Tenac
I find myself wearing my disposable pull ups in public more and more these days my trick to hiding the bulk is to wear a long shirt and not tuck it in, nobody has a clue Im wearing a nappy even if I have a poopie in it, as long as I dont sit down I don't have to rush home for a change.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.