R Nappied Up
Someone will put you in nappies if you give them a reason.
Posted on
Nappied Up - Someone will put you in nappies if you give them a reason., Nappy,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappied Up - Someone will put you in nappies if you give them a reason., Nappy,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappied Up - Someone will put you in nappies if you give them a reason., Nappy,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappied Up - Someone will put you in nappies if you give them a reason., Nappy,Diaper,Dominate,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
Do you want to be nappied up?
YES
14 votes
NO
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie's Mummy
No I do not want to be nappied up but I know a few who do 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 One of them lives with you called Lil Sissie.

lsodan
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  love to be in nappies especially with a cute dress.

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 Sounds lovely to me!
sissybabysamantha2
A great big  YES from me nappies for me anytime and you dont need much of an excuse. lovely cappies  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I love the idea too and was the first vote.

shamrock
I HOPE BABY BUTCH IS ALL RIGHT  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am fine Shamrock, thanks. I just answered your PM. I bet you voted YES. : )

shamrock
@ Baby Butch
 yes I did
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 My Halloween story is posted. : )
Baby Puss
 Yes, I do want to wear nappies!
The Baby Fairy actually brought me pink diapers yesterday! Ok, Northshore Care, but I got pink Mega Max diapers! 😆
Nice job Baby Butch.

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Glad you liked these Baby Puss. By coincidence I found those pink MEGAMAX diapers last night. Did not buy any but am thinking about it. I prefer diapers without a landing zone. How do you like them?

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Just got mine yesterday, I haven’t actually worn the pink yet, but I have the same mega max in white, and they are excellent! Pink, only makes excellent better. They have blue too, and send a blue sample diaper with your order. I think that would look nice, under a short yellow dress. Really accentuate a diapered butt, lol! 
You won’t be sorry, if you order some. 

sissywanabe2
What is not to be liked about being all nappied up - all the comforts of home and that protection too - now decisions - what to wear - ah something age suitable - lions tigers and bears onesies short skirts/dresses shortalls ! 

Baby Butch
@ sissywanabe2
 Nice to see your comment with feedback. Lots of good stuff to wear when Nappied Up. : )
sissydina218
lovely captions, want to be visited by the baby fairy. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 That Baby Fairy is cute too. She wears a diaper like us and drinks from a bottle. I hope she stops by soon!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.