R Nappied Sissies
Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun.
Posted on
Nappied Sissies - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Dominated,Sissybaby,Sissy,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappied Sissies - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Dominated,Sissybaby,Sissy,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappied Sissies - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Dominated,Sissybaby,Sissy,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappied Sissies - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Dominated,Sissybaby,Sissy,Nappy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Oh these are great, and of course it’s a big plus, when something is about you. Love my sequences Baby Butch. 😄 Next time I’m watching some Tom & Jerry, you’re invited Baby Butch. Tom & Jerry marathon, and only the best ones. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Great to hear to love your cappies Baby Puss. I like the outfit in your pics and your story as well. Hope that Tom and Jerry marathon has Baby Puss and Baby Butch episodes. LOL
SissyBabyPet
Wow! another set of cappies for me, I am so beyond garateful Baby Butch. I am honoured, as always, I like and love the other captions too.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
  New pictures with frilly plastic panties are getting harder to find. I did some searching before I made yours. My favorite is Nappied, I thought those plastic panties would be liked. Glad you love the cappies!

sissieann
  Baby Butch I love the nappied and frilly plastic panties Sissies Baby Kevin???  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
  You love the best ones, LOL. Yours will be posted next. : )
lil sissie's Mummy
Really enjoyed looking at these great cappies 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  Appreciate the compliment Lil Sissie's Mummy.

sissybabysamantha2
Absolutely brilliant cappies lovely frilly panties. I bet everyone is happy with them   

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Everyone seems to be happy, thanks. Brilliant is a great compliment to get. Still need to make a couple for yourself.

sissybabysamantha2
@ Baby Butch
  Eagerly waiting

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  You will be in Nappied Sissies 3 when I post it. : )
sissydina218
first i was jealous of sissy baby pet's lifestyle. then more jealous of cloud dreams. but am totally in love with baby puss's cute style and she seems so happy as well. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Many thanks for the comment. Glad you could enjoy any of the lifestyles in the cappies. We have some cute nappied sissies here!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.