R Nappied Sissies 3
Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun.
Posted on
Nappied Sissies 3 - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Nappy,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nappied Sissies 3 - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Nappy,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappied Sissies 3 - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Nappy,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nappied Sissies 3 - Stunning and amazing cappies about some Sissy Kiss members and what they like to do for fun., Nappy,Sissy,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
they all good baby butch I like it 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Wonderful to see you like the latest cappies Shamrock. : )
sissybabysamantha2
I love it thank you very much Baby Butch. I wonder if I will get up to something naughty when the coach changes my nappy 

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  You can be naughty if you want to. I don't think the cheer coach will mind. If you are lucky you can be at the top of the Pyramid. With that thick diaper no one will be leaked on,  he he. Glad you like your cappies!

lil sissie
 Des ith wery good Baby Butch but hows mes going to gets dem jeans up over mes nappies

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
  You may have a problem getting your girls jeans up Lil Sissie. The bulge will show if you do! OR Mummy may send you to class in a dress. I am happy you like your cappies. : )
sissieann
  Baby Butch thanks for the caps I love them Baby Kevin???  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
  Great to hear you love your cappies Sissieann. I made sure you had on a thick nappy, plastic panties, and tights with frills. Enjoy your nursery!

Baby Puss
Another fine set of cappies. I enjoy seeing the other diapered sissies, in fun scenarios. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  THANKS - A couple more sets are ready to post. I just finished making several new ones. Have a wet day!
sissydina218
thanks for the wonderful caption baby butch. loved it and loved all the others as well. great job. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Your welcome Sissydina! It is always great to get some compliments on my Topics. I am glad you like yours!

minibigbob
i wish something like this would happen too me 

Baby Butch
@ minibigbob
  All  the situations are appealing to me too. I can make you a couple cappies if you wish. More of these will be posted.
Sonjaxxx1515
Love the idea of having your hands taken away... 

Baby Butch
@ Sonjaxxx1515
 Wet Dina has the perfect pajamas. The only thing better would be having them be footed too. Definitely can't use them hands to take off the pajamas or diaper.

jessybaby
Show it off samantha!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I love the idea of being a diapered sissy cheerleader. I could show my nappy like Sissybabysamantha2.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.