R Been Nappied
Have you ever been nappied? It can happen to adults too.
Posted on
Been Nappied - Have you ever been nappied? It can happen to adults too., Wetting,Nappied,Dominated,Humiliated, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Been Nappied - Have you ever been nappied? It can happen to adults too., Wetting,Nappied,Dominated,Humiliated, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Been Nappied - Have you ever been nappied? It can happen to adults too., Wetting,Nappied,Dominated,Humiliated, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Been Nappied - Have you ever been nappied? It can happen to adults too., Wetting,Nappied,Dominated,Humiliated, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What nappy cappie is best?
Rich Aunt
4 votes
Steve
0 votes
Wonderful
7 votes
Worried
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
I like them all and I will mow the lawn all the time if I can dress as a baby girl with a pretty lady and the call Steve or Stephanie and with all girls in the house,,,, we can play nurse and baby,,,, me the baby and they the nurses ha'ha'ha'  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 You can be Patrick the lawn man and Steve / Stephanie both if you wish. I forgot to add Patrick became Patricia. : )
Kimbaby
 I would cut the grass for that type of payment, such a sweet deal for Patrick/Patricia.. 

Baby Butch
@ Kimbaby
 Thanks for the comment Kimbaby. The Wonderful caption is a winner in the polls. : )

babyginagirl
It makes NO differnce to me,as long as I am kept dressed and treated just as a baby girl,and in diapers all the time.I LOVE them all!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hello Babyginagirl, I am glad to hear you love them all. The idea is a good one!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.