R Nap 1 - 2
A short story for Jessybaby. Bonus SissyBabyPet cappies added.
Posted on
Nap 1 - 2 - A short story for Jessybaby. Bonus SissyBabyPet cappies added., Submissive,Mommy,Baby Girl,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Nap 1 - 2 - A short story for Jessybaby. Bonus SissyBabyPet cappies added., Submissive,Mommy,Baby Girl,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nap 1 - 2 - A short story for Jessybaby. Bonus SissyBabyPet cappies added., Submissive,Mommy,Baby Girl,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Nap 1 - 2 - A short story for Jessybaby. Bonus SissyBabyPet cappies added., Submissive,Mommy,Baby Girl,Diapers, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sarah Marina
Always love snug PJ's and mittens.

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 More cappies with those same pajamas. Mes gwad ooo wike dem!
SissyBabyPet
Thank you for the lovely captions Baby Butch. They made me smile with joy. Joy says that she now wants a caption made about her. *Lol*.  I liked and loved the other captions too. You are so wonderfully creative with your captions Baby Butch, you have an awsome and trually amazing talent.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Ha ha ha, for the Joy remark. Your welcome and I am glad to make you smile. Thanks for a very wonderful comment SissyBabyPet. I always like compliments on my work. Hugs Baby Butch : )

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch
  Your most welcome Baby Butch. I could not resist the Joy joke, I'm glad that you liked it and my comments.

lil sissie
 Baby Butch mes always enjoys seeing Your captions they always makes mes smile

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Wonderful to hear this Lil Sissie! I hope you are still smiling when I post some more. Have a great day! LOL Baby Butch
babyginagirl

Mommy butch hears all the noise NOW coming from the baby's nursery over the monitor,mommy needs to come check on her beautiful baby girl.Mommy then from the doorway of the nursery asks her baby girl is your diaper wet or messy sweety pie.The sweet baby girl,says noooo mommee.

The sweet baby girl,knows mommy's rule very well,that if no bottle in her mouth,then the pacifier DOES need to be in her mouth.Mommy Butch looks over at her loveable baby,and says does my baby girl want out of her crib now that you are awake????

The sweet baby girls mommy,says to her baby.Looks like you about to fill your diaper honey pie.Mommy knows that look you now have on your face,and why you stopped coloring.Go ahead  sweety just fill your diaper.Mommy will then clean you up,and into a fresh diaper!!!

Mommy walks in and sees her sweet baby girl crawling around.She then says ok sweety pie.You and mommy now have to go bye byes to the store.We need to get more beautiful baby girl clothes and more formula for you!!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
Nice thoughtful additions to the Nap story Babyginagirl. Mes wikes dem! Also some good comments on the SissyBabyPet captions and I bet she likes them too!

sissybabysamantha2
Very good cappies Love the pjs and baby dress      

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 That is great to hear. Good pictures are easier to caption. I am glad you like them!
jessybaby
Awww, 2 times? But I might leak!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Mommy used a thick diaper and plastic panties!

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  Yay, thanks mommy! I could use some new plastic panties, any ideas BB?
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Being a baby helps make me a better mommy. I have been looking for plastic panties too. I passed on Gary's due to the cost. I bought more Leakmaster since I have used them before. They are reasonable in price and low in shipping at adult cloth diaper Look for the basic pull on type for $13.95 and about $2.50 shipping. They are only $11.95 if you buy 3 pairs. I like them! Just looked and these are plastic pant of the month with 15% discount.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.