Nails!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm not able, for various reasons, to go full femme. I am starting to work a bit more at it lately and I want to start fixing up my nails.

I bite them out of nervous habit quite often. I am wondering what you all do to get your nails into better condition?

I bought a daily nail growth polish from Sally Hansen just the other day. Have any of you used such a thing to help out.

Any advice is very welcome. I can't go with anything colored or with too much shine, but I badly need to soften my fingers where I've chewed too.

Thanks so much girls!

Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
I used to chew my nails when I was a kid. Don't know how I stopped. I think I hated the "down to the quick" feeling too much. Buy a worry stone. You know what that is? It's a small flat stone with a depression in it for your thumb to go back and forth in. It fits is the palm of your hand, very small very discreet. Do that when you feel the urge to bite your nails.

I've had just about the thinnest nails of just about anybody I've known. Nothing I take seems to make a difference as far as thickness goes. You can make your nails look much nicer without polish by buffing them. You can buy a kit with buffing compound and a buffing pad. It works great and you can actually make your nails shiny smooth without polish. My wife uses it.

If you are biting the skin around your fingernails... stop that! That makes them look awful. Get a professional manicure! Ask them questions and then buy a manicure set that will let you continue the treatments on your own.

PS: Good luck on your feminization ...you little slut!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Yea, I've gone beyond the quick with mine. It's so easy to get them caught on a computer case or something and rip the little buggers off and then you have all the charm of a smile with a missing tooth.

I've thought about a manicure, but finding the time is at issue there. I guess that I've not decided that I am worth it yet.

The Sally Hansen thing started as a tip from a website that basically said, invest some money in your nails and you will be less apt to start snacking on them because that's a waste of money.

I definitely like the smoother feel after just 2 coats and the slight shine is attractive to me.

So far as a worry stone, I think I'll have to be more drastic and start chewing a pacifier when I get aggitated. Being in IT, it's expected to be a bit "off-center".

Lavander
You are so definitely worth a manicure that I could shout it to the 4 winds. You really are special to me. If that's not an incentive, you should do it just because the investment will keep you from gnoshing on them.

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Make it a command and I will run right out...- giggle - 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.