Mummy Amanda & Her Nannies & Teenage Babysitters
Mummy Amanda's website www.amandom.com
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Everyone, so i'm a little new here as i just joined but i just have to share this amazing website i found about 6 months ago now and i must say its wonderful the site is www.amandom.com so after i found it i looked at it every night for over a week just wishing it was me in the pretty satin and organza dresses with matching satin knickers before i finally plucked up enough courage to call Mummy amanda and i am so glad i did as i was put at ease by her straight away and now here i am on the eve of my first visit to her and her nannies and i will also be seeing two babysitters and i'm kind of nervous but so so excited as she told me she has a new sissy room all in pink! :D well i thought i would share the site and i will be back tomorrow to share my experience night night sleep tight don't let bed bugs bite xx marybowbells
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Thanks for the link, looks like a place to spend some time at.
2frilly4myself
Omg thank you!!!! I love paces like this.

dikzacht
HI I wonder if you went (or anyone else) to Amandom, and how your experience was. I'm thinking of booking a session. I've read a forum, with positive and negative accounts.
little_sara
LOved the site
Its all about the humiliation

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.