Mummers 2009
peekie boo
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok, this year I'm going to tease you girls.
here are hints (parts) of my costume this year.

you'll see more later (maybe)

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  Are you making it yourself dear ?? Is it for the New Years , Party ?? I wikes the pink ribbon,s allready dear very nice !!!! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
diaprbayb
I am putting it together. It's not for a party, I march in the "MUMMERS PARADE" in philadelphia. I have other posts from other years.

~cliques~

diaprbayb
Wow, today I stopped in at a GOODWILL store. Was able to pick up another peice of the puzzle.

~cliques~
Femme Boy
I thought I saw this topic the other day. How about that? Our own diaprbayb is a Mummer, that parade has been airing during the holidays since I was a kid, probably before I was born too. I wonder if I'll be able to spot you on TV on parade day bayb?  
Out of the fire into the night a handful of brave men appeared, Crimson thunder running through their veins a bond that will last forever - HammerFall - Unchained

diaprbayb
Just another peek

~cliques~
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh you are a tease! Goshie all those lovely outfits look so sweet! I'm so happy its Mummer Parade time again! Wow I see so many pretty petticoats, dresses and a cute umbrella! I love the golden blonde wig! You are going to be so dolled up!

serendipity
that last picture was so cute! I have some guesses, but can't wait!
diaprbayb
Well girls, it's show time tomorrow. So before you start the new year ( or started for those east of the states) some real big clues.

and one more 

~cliques~

Witle Princess Emily
Its *giggles* Princess Peach?

littlemissalexis
Princess Peach does sound like a really good guess, but I wonder will diapers or panties be part of the costume since it a frilly dress and no one will know either way.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww you look like a beautiful princess! Very much like Princess Peach! I agree with Little Miss Alexis, you could wear diapers under there and be a pretty baby princess!
prissyprincess
  W O W !!! you wook so pretty dear Can I get a dance ??? giggles , come on doned be shy dear I won,t bite , giggles , just a wittle nibble !!   THX
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

diaprbayb
Yes, it's miss peach 

I wore Goodnites 

~cliques~
littlemissalexis
Oh glad you decided on the goodnights under the dress. What is the ribbon you got? It looks like second place in something but I could be wrong.

Witle Princess Emily
We can have a Princess Playdate! *Giggles*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.