Multiply
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
If any of you girls belong to Multiply.com I have just created a huge group filled with TONs of transgendered and sissy artworks I have found all over the internet. Please join the group and browse the images, or add some that we may have missed, I hope to have all the art I can and Multiply dosn't seem to have any limits as long as I keep the pictures private so only the group can see them.

The group page is sissytoons.multiply.com, and my personal page is sissy8oy.multiply.com remember, you have to sign up as a multiply user (free) and then join the group and you can see all the pictures :)
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

StephiePhoenix
Very nice site. Thanks for sharing it.
~CLIQUES~
Isabelle757
Thanks for the lovely pictures! yay! i joined

little-jenny
It looks like multiply.com has cancelled this group. :( That is so sad 'cause it was a wonderful collection of piccies. Are you going to move the collection to some other place? Please, please, pretty please.
sissy8oy
http://femboyart.multiply.com/ is the new group, it will take me a whiel to fully rebuild it but i hope to have the pics back up soon. sorry you can't see any pictures unless you are a multiply member and join the group, but group membership is open and its free to join multiply so i hope to see everyone there :)

steffieTV
seems it was closed again , you should try yahoo there groups rarely get closed
Staciie
Groups I'm member of in Yahoo Groups are still up.
You should definatly check it out and post those sweet pictures ;)

http://groups.yahoo.com/

pbuckethead
keep on multiplying
macfinder2000
The link is broken, can you report it please?

If any of you girls belong to Multiply.com I have just created a huge group filled with TONs of transgendered and sissy artworks I have found all over the internet. Please join the group and browse the images, or add some that we may have missed, I hope to have all the art I can and Multiply dosn't seem to have any limits as long as I keep the pictures private so only the group can see them.

The group page is sissytoons.multiply.com, and my personal page is sissy8oy.multiply.com remember, you have to sign up as a multiply user (free) and then join the group and you can see all the pictures :)  

jpetti99
Luv the site - nice to learn about other places ;)
Anyone else on birchplace?
stephi02
These links still don't work. :(

carrilee
Any update on the links?
sissy carrilee
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.