Too much to drink!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
"But Mummy, i didnt do all that", said mark.

XXX
Gallery Images by nappygirl
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Brian
"I told you not to get in just yet! So you can sit there now and let that diaper soak up as much water as it can and if you don't behave yourself I'll leave it on all night!!"
Silkyanon
Now that's what I call a leak
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

prissyprincess
   now thats what I call water logged , giggles , Why missy how could you dear . Thats a lot of weties , giggles , I think someone needs a PANKY  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Shadowstar
waht idint evne know my body could hold that much watter now my diaprer saturated and i mstil lgoing
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

Wannabe_Baby
"These REALLY need to be more absorbant . . ."

"But Mummy, i didnt do all that", said mark.

XXX  

didnt your mommy teach you not to pee-pee in the tub

BobOnFire
when a girls got to go a girls got to go
Mina Silverwind
I would be so embarrassed if that were me, the expressions on her face rock, and so does the picture&caption.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

rockstar
"Mommy, my diaper is wet" you say.
"I think wet is an understatement, little one"
"But my diapers have never been this wet. Well, maybe once or twice...or every night"
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.