How much have you come out?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I will have to say that I have barely come out. Only two people know about my crossdressing side. And, only those on this site are aware of my baby sissy side.
Last Post
52 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 51 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

Andreea
I have only fully come out to the lovely people on this site and to my wonderful fiance, who took it more or less completely in her stride. I attempted, years ago, to come out to my mother and sister, but the early results were so unpromising that I gave up on that.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
duckling
i friend of mine found a video of me playing as a baby all dress up in my baby ware. one evening blabber mouth told several people in my company what he saw i was'nt there at the time he told them. some mounths later at a party in a pub i little toddler was running around on of the girls at the party wispered in my ear i like to see you running around like that in your nappies. i almost droped my pint in shock and just smiles. thru story  

fingered
Actually only two people in the world know about my sissy adult baby side. My younger brother, who does it with me, and a close friend who found my stash while looking for a shirt for himself to wear when his shirt was stained...

Cliques:
e-chan
I've told the majority of people I know that I am transgendered and am possibly going to have a sex change operation some day.

I've seen a surprising amount of people who don't make a big deal of it. But, they may not take me seriously since I am not currently presenting as a female right now.

little_boy_pink
No real people know and I would imagine that's the way it's staying.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
OhSoSweet926
i would never dare :' (
~*~Your sweet sissy, a girl on her knees, dolled up in pink, and ready to please~*~

e-chan
Location and mindsets of people around you sure make a big part of how many people you clue in on something like that. But I am not interested in AB activities or lifestyles so I'm not quite as pressed to keep my stuff secret.

But after 21 years of hiding it sure felt good to let people know how I feel, but it can be very dangerous depending on where you live.

I suppose no place is ever completely safe though. But I know that I can't ever go back to pretending that I'm just a normal guy. I'm actually (probably) dangerously close to trying to present as a female soon. I'm convinced (in large part by my girlfriend) that if I got some clothes for my body size I could pass physically pretty well. I just need to get practicing my voice to get it down.

They say the clothes make the man. But it is the voice that makes the woman.

I really want to experiment with this stuff but I don't dare risk the children's aid society finding out about it while I am still having custody battles for my son.
SissyBabyCaitlin
Most of the people in my life know about me and my various kinks and interests.

Collette
I haven't told a soul. I don't dare to, seeing as how my family, while generally open-minded and accepting, have their limits. They tend to homophobic, at least, and that is enough to make me think twice about "coming out". However there are times when I have to wonder how much they really do and don't know.

I'm currently living with my mom while I sort out my life. Of course, I own an assortment of clothing and toys I like to use. The house is very small, and my mom of course likes to clean up every now and then. I keep all my sissy attire and miscellaneous goods in two drawers in my bedroom. Now, it is hard to believe that after all this time, she wouldn't have at one time or another opened one of those drawers. If she hasn't, then I am glad. If she has, then I'm glad she hasn't pressured me on the subject.

But I live in a very closed-minded area. People here are straightforward religious nuts and hicks.
Chiton
when i was younger i told my parents i love seifuku. they thought that was just a teenage phase. so i guess no one really knows. god i love skirts. to bad they are not gender unbiased clothing cuz i would wear them all the time.

Andreea

I haven't told a soul. I don't dare to, seeing as how my family, while generally open-minded and accepting, have their limits. They tend to homophobic, at least, and that is enough to make me think twice about "coming out". However there are times when I have to wonder how much they really do and don't know.

I'm currently living with my mom while I sort out my life. Of course, I own an assortment of clothing and toys I like to use. The house is very small, and my mom of course likes to clean up every now and then. I keep all my sissy attire and miscellaneous goods in two drawers in my bedroom. Now, it is hard to believe that after all this time, she wouldn't have at one time or another opened one of those drawers. If she hasn't, then I am glad. If she has, then I'm glad she hasn't pressured me on the subject.

But I live in a very closed-minded area. People here are straightforward religious nuts and hicks.  

You poor darling... I say that with heartfelt empathy, as I shall be moving to such an area myself, where my fiancee has been excluded from various churches for no better reason than being a goth. The only reason I am confident I can survive that transition is knowing that you sweet sisters are all here in cyberspace to comfort me.  Please PM me anytime you'd like to chat about it, if this situation weighs heavy on you (as it would on me). *Hug*
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Collette

You poor darling... I say that with heartfelt empathy, as I shall be moving to such an area myself, where my fiancee has been excluded from various churches for no better reason than being a goth. The only reason I am confident I can survive that transition is knowing that you sweet sisters are all here in cyberspace to comfort me.  Please PM me anytime you'd like to chat about it, if this situation weighs heavy on you (as it would on me). *Hug*  

Thank you so much, Andreea!   It honestly doesn't weigh all-too heavily on me though. I'm used to it, by now, and I'm constantly on the lookout for others who share my feelings, or are at least tolerant and accepting of it. My biggest dream would be to meet a significant other that would; but if that doesn't happen, I'm also okay with that. Where else besides the internet would I meet someone like that? And meeting over the internet can have disasterous results, so I tend to be cautious.

The problem with living here is that word tends to get around. If I told anyone, or they found out somehow, then *everyone* in the area would know. There might be a handful of people that would be like "cool" or at least "whatever...", but most of them would blackball me and ridicule me behind my back. Gossip is a bitch.

SissySteffie
'Scuse my ignorance, but what is 'dl'?
Lavander
DL = Diaper Lover  

~ Items ~

SissySteffie
Thanks Lavander, I can now vote ....
SissySteffie
My vote.

The following people know about my sissyself:
1) My wife
2) Some ex-girlfriends that couldn't handle it
3) The girls on here

sissy becky
When I was 16, I found out about my AB/DL side, and was super open about it. Most of my friends knew. This continued up until i was about 25 or so, and then I started to keep it under more wraps (for better or worse, not sure yet).

The good parts? Getting aby/sissy gifts from friends. THATS FREAKING AWESOME.

THe bad parts? Well right now I am really career oriented, and to have my boss come up to me and call me by my nickname when I as 18 was REALLY awkward.

Also, apparently someone at work saw a photo of me all dressed up in a tutu. I tell you girls, with facebook/myspace .. there is no such thing as privacy anymore. It doesn't matter if you personally are diligent.

The way I look at it is this: Someone needs to go out there and be out, so that its not such a freaky bad thing. Currently I'd say that I personally know that 50-60% of my friends know about my sissy/aby side. that number could be a lot higher though.
Sissy Becky - My Blog
janebarrie
ive not told anyone about myself apart from here and on my msn space,my ex has caught me a few times dressed up and she has seen photo's of me in only my pink bra&pantys,i know people round where i live catch me out wearing tops that you can just see im wearing a bra but i feel i have to be more out hopefully get some help from here as ive never talked to anyone befor about the way i feel...so you know how i scored on the test lol..jane 

lvtoplay10
i have only been doing this for a little bit of time and i dont have the ovaries to tell anyone --- yet!!- princess
I'm dressed every day! My folks are aware of it as is my boss. Webwise there are sites like this and UK Angels where I'm very open about being TG and others when I'm in membership as a female where I'm accepted as is and any other stuff would result in WTF?
I have a sissy blog that touches on so-called adult stuff and a regular TG female one.

Nina Sangre
I think I'm out almost completely. I live as a girl full-time, maybe with exception of my job (transgendered security guard would look kinda funny, lol).
Dej si pozor, holčičko, ať se v lese neztratƒ*¡.
Kdy¾ tě jednou polkne stƒ*n, na cestu se nevrƒ¡tƒ*¡.
Do nejhlub¡ƒ*ch černejch lesů tƒ¡tovƒ u¾ nemů¾ou.
Dr¾ se, holka, světla v dƒ¡lce, stƒ*ny toti¾ jenom l¾ou.
BunnybuttGirl
I talk about it all the time, but everyone thinks I'm joking, lol.

They'll catch on eventually.

LilJennie
My wife knows all about my baby girl self. Due to her own issues she doesn't want to participate in it herself, but at least she is usually understanding about it. I have a few friends who know, but most of my friends don't. Nobody at work knows, and nobody in the rest of my family knows either. I'm not sure I'd be all that broken up if they did, though.
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine
Diapergirlbaby
No one knows about me I plan to keep it that way
sissifying myself one day at a time.

My parents know I am a crossdresser. I ordered a pair of heels off eBay and they should have arrived before my parents got back from vacation, but the seller took a lot longer to even send it. I asked for it to be shipped discreetly, but they didn't really. The customs slip said "Used shoes" (they were new) so when the package showed up at my door, my mom was like "Ummm, why are you ordering used shoes?" and I said "They must have mis-labeled it", but then my mom wanted to see what I had ordered. When I told her no she was afraid I was doing something illegal like smuggling drugs. I decided it was better to have them know, than to think I was participating in illegal activities, so I told them I was a crossdresser. My mom was kinda confused and had no idea (weird, because I hadn't been super diligent with hiding my stash). They asked the usual questions (are you gay, etc). My dad didn't even know what crossdressing meant, but both of them were okay with it.

I've also told a friend of mine, who has been cool about it.

I told my ex-girlfriend after we broke up (we stayed good friends) and she said she was glad we broke up because that was a dealbreaker. She said she was okay with it, but wouldn't have been able to be in a relationship with me.

I intend to tell my best friend fairly soon (but I've been saying that a while), and same with my roomate. I know they'll both be accepting about it.
0 - 25 of 51 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.