PG 13 "More tea Mr Tiger?"
A sissygirl's tribute to a favourite childhood book. xxx
Posted on
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by kay3070
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Oh what a lovely idea! How much fun you must have had.  

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
 Hiya Baby Puss! Thanks ever so much honey. Always loved this book since being a small child and when I saw that Tiger in a local bargain shop I knew I could finally put this together and capture it on camera. I really was having a ton of fun and a lovely way to spend Christmas day - you're never too old to play tea parties (giggles) xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  it is a super cute tiger cat. And no, N E V E R to old for tea parties. I feel a bit bad, I could have invited my own bear Theodore Franklyn, to share in my resent photo shoots. I thought he might have been to busy. In other words, I forgot to include him ☹️
Pink Balloon
I'm sure the tea and the company were lovely. 

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
 Hiya Pink Balloon! Thank you so much. You are certainly right there sweetie pie - who could resist having afternoon tea with such a handsome beast! (giggles). This was how I spent a nice portion of my Christmas day and that made it just a little more magical too. xxxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

Very glad to hear.

babygirlpansy
how very cute, dear

kay3070
@ babygirlpansy
 Hiya Pansy! Thank you ever so much sweetie. These pics were taken on Christmas day and it truly was such a great deal of fun - that swishy little dress and blouse always feels incredible to wear and what better day to spend in play. xxxx
cairo
oh frabjous day callooh callay!   

kay3070
@ cairo
 Hiya Cairo! A perfect quote honey but from the wrong book I'm afraid. No jabberwocks here, just the tiger who came to tea. I would presume the reference may be to my blue dress tho Alice's outfit is quite different to mine. Either way, thank you very much. xxxx

lil sissie
 well kay good to see that you have good friends to have tea with the two of you are soo cute

kay3070
@ lil sissie
  Hiya lil sissie! Thank you so much sweetie. It was a very enjoyable Christmas day and Mr Tiger does look so lovely sat there awaiting his cup of tea and cakes. I always like to wear something a little special on Christmas and all this added a little fairy tale feeling to the day. xxxx
deedeesissy
yeah Kay, it looks like that tea party was a roaring success - more tea Mr Tiger? 

kay3070
@ deedeesissy
 Hiya deedee! It most certainly was indeed, thank you very much darling. I think the tea and cakes might just have stopped his belly from growling. Good job you didn't leave Fartley the pig here tho or it could have been pulled pork with raspberries on the menu! (giggles) xxxx

sarahsissyboots
Bravo darling a fabulous tribute to a childhood favourite of both of ours and a very beautiful and creative salute to a wonderful book, which you should be proud of.  You look every inch the prettiest sissygirl as ever and Mr Tiger looks like he has having a great time, hopefully he didn't scoff everything! 
Love and kisses xxxx. 

kay3070
@ sarahsissyboots
  Hiya sweetheart! Oh thank you so very much my darling girl. We'd already had such a wonderful sissybaby Christmas but this made for a very lovely day too. I know how we both love that book and getting the chance to pay homage just felt amazing. What made it extra special was wearing my gorgeous little blue dress that you bought me the Christmas before - thank you sweetheart, I always feel so happy when I do.
  Tee hee - no, thankfully he isn't quite like the tiger from the book - which is a damn good job or I'd have to hide all the barneybears! (giggles). All my love to you. xxxxxx
Baby Butch
Great post and posing Kay! You are living dangerously with that tiger so close. 

kay3070
@ Baby Butch
  Hiya Butch! Well I may usually be a naughty little brat in need of a good smacked bottom but it looks as if I can play sweetly after all - especially when under the eye of the tiger! (giggles). Thank you ever so much my friend - I can claim it was all good posing for a photo shoot but truth be told I was having too much fun playing tea parties (lol). xxxx

chrissiesissy
Oh my,  these are just so precious sweetie ♥♥♥

kay3070
@ chrissiesissy
 Hiya Chrissie! Thanks ever so much darling. I'd had the idea in my head for a long time and when Mr Tiger there came into my hands then I knew I was all set. It made for a very fun Christmas afternoon - plus it was a extra reason to wear such a pretty dress all day (lol). xxxx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.