PG 13 More sissy drawrings
More by me; have a look!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Had a bit of time so threw a pair of sketches together. Sorry they're so raw; I really wish I had more time to polish them up...T^T

Still, I hope you all can enjoy them at least a little bit! And I'll be posting more when I can!  

EDIT: I thought I would gather all of the pictures together at the top of the thread, for easy access! I thought it would be convenient to have them all up here at the top and to be honest I don't really like the two that I had starting this thread anyway...

First up is a lucky girl getting turned into a sissy by the sissy fairy! She's getting a little dress, a big diaper, and getting one thing taken away-her silly sissy brain. After all, what silly little sissy needs to think when all she has to do is submit and listen to her mommy?

Second, a sissy pet. The outfit isn't super girly, but I still think it could be kind of fun...
Gallery Images by lucky
Display More Images
Last Post
150 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 149 posts
Page 1 of 6
Go to the page:    
Submit

Amanda66
Very cute ideas I liked them both
Keyboard
Great work!
Another fantastic pair of pictures :)

stellaindiapers
Nice two Pictures
shilong
nice art there
come to the light

lucky
Wasn't super happy with yesterday's quickies, so threw another one together today and I'm much happier with it!   Little sissy going through hypnosis to be a good girl...

" class="border_zero">
Amanda66
Love the fluffy cuffs and the pretty bow on the diaper
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
In the flowers of friendship
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love

lucky
I was so excited to be making a new thread that ideas just keep coming! Even though I should be studying I had to put some down on paper. Hopefully you all might have a little fun with them, and I've got more on the way. And of course, if anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Here's a real quickie, and I think it is pretty obvious what's up   It's another one where I wish I could put more detail; maybe when I've got some time I'll make it better and maybe show where the cummies all came from?

Second, a little sissy leaning down to kiss her friend's little butt. Sissies need to have the best manners!
Keyboard
I have to say, I absolutely LOVED the hypno screen one and the begging one for the drooling!
I would love to see something like a virtual reality brainwashing headset/helmet, or maybe a sissy in a crib being hypnotized.
I would also love to see more of your ideas... they're already so good! Keep up the great work!

Sissy Jenni
Uuuuu!!   Luv your drawings !! !!   Vewy cute !! !  
atozsissy
Love all of your work, but these last too are my favorites for sure, keep it coming

TiresiasRex
Fabulous! Images 1, 3 and 4 definitely "fed" my imagination (and fantasy life)!

I would love to see more of your work - Bring on the sissybabies!
lucky
Had a few minutes tonight so I threw together another little picture!
This is a sissy sucking on a very special binky that hypnotizes bad boys to be good little girls. You can see that maybe at first she wasn't very excited about it but pretty soon she'll be a happy, submissive, good little girl!

" class="border_zero">

Hope you enjoy!

Keyboard
The best part is your fantastic drawings!

The worst part is having to wait for more :(
TiresiasRex

Had a few minutes tonight so I threw together another little picture!
This is a sissy sucking on a very special binky that hypnotizes bad boys to be good little girls. You can see that maybe at first she wasn't very excited about it but pretty soon she'll be a happy, submissive, good little girl!

" class="border_zero">

Hope you enjoy!  

Not only do I enjoy it - I WANT IT! Please, please, someone send me one of these binkies! I've been a bad sissybaby recently and need some proper discipline...

[In other news: Lucky - I love your art! And since you asked in your first post, I'll send a request or two your way in the next few days. With gratitude, TRex].

Kalisto
Ooo very nice! I love your drawings.  MyM-Grin:
Princess-Susie
 I love your work, expecally the first one. Id love to see more
Are their any sites you post on? like Deviant Art? 

lucky
Here's another one, with text and without text. It's maybe a sequel to the one at the beginning of the thread? I love the idea of a sissy turned so stupid that all she's good for is fucking, sucking, and loving her mommy. Here's one of just the sissy, and one with her saying the little thoughts drifting around her dumb little head!  

I love your work, expecally the first one. Id love to see more
Are their any sites you post on? like Deviant Art?   

Thanks for the compliment! I'm not on deviantart; all my sissy art is just here on sissykiss. If I had more time to do more work on my drawings maybe I'd want to put them up there. Maybe during vacation time? I've got another thread with a few more pictures in it on sissykiss with a couple more sissies if you want to see!
Keyboard
I absolutely adore the way you draw.

PrettyPenny
You have a fantastic imagination and you put it to (IMHO) great use!
lucky
You know, I've found that generally I draw sissy GIRLS. But sometimes its kind of fun to remember that a real sissy starts out as a sissy BOY, so I wanted to draw a cute boy. So, I did.  

Please enjoy! After uploading I noticed his diaper was very plain, so I had better think of an interesting pattern for the next picture...

" class="border_zero">

TiresiasRex
I absolutely LOVE the fat, full diaper in "Empty-Headed Little Sissy." In fact, I love the whole image (or two). Please consider opening up your own "Gallery" page here at Sissykiss!

(And I also agree that sometimes the best fantasies involve a sissy that has been made so submissive - or mindless - that all they want to do is suck, cum, fuck and love their mommy or daddy). Thank you for your wonderful work!
Remember
Wow! These are great, I think the hypnotic screen and the "dummy" one with the text were my favorites. But what I wouldn't give for that paci... Keep up the good work, you've got a real talent for humiliation.

Keyboard
Very cute! I love how you always draw such thick diapers.
lucky
I should be asleep but I had to do some late-night laundry. Luckily, it gave me a chance to put an idea I had down on paper! Again not as polished as I'd like since its a quickie late at night, but I love the idea and hope I can make a better version later.

The Sissy Scout goes around selling cookies off of her little sissy clitty. She has to work very hard to keep them nice and on display! If she lets them fall mistress will be very cross! I wonder if this job was a reward or a punishment?

And everybody, thanks for being so nice in your comments! It gets me really excited to think someone is enjoying my little doodles  

TiresiasRex
Great art deserves some compliments!

And Lucky: what is the name of the other sissy art thread you mentioned above? For some weird reason, I am having trouble locating it...
0 - 25 of 149 posts
Page 1 of 6
Go to the page:    
Submit
Tags:
art
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.