PG 13 I got more then I originally bargined for
a quick story of "falling for a baby girl life
Posted on
I got more then I originally bargined for - a quick story of
You can click the image to see the full size
 I'm taking another Whack at the Story: so Me and Mommy have been chatting on line for quite some time now.... we role played...and then mommy would go off line and I'd go back to my regular Guy life..(I am a princess/single guy who works an average job and has an average life.
 Mommy always said Baby girl I'll take you home with me and keep you as a baby girl....I'm like yea ok ....what ever and I was like yea that's not practical...so I'd play on line word play ...
well that special Day came around and Mommy said to "Meet her at a local restaurant ...and I'm like ehhhh Why not?....what's the worst to happen?
 right?

well I went to the restaurant and ordered a mini pasta meal....and mommy would meet with me shortly...
well Mommy arrived and I was like Wow She's hot...and she comes over and smiles and says...Keligo right?....I was like yea....and we start to chat about how I wear diapers and how I wasn't in a baby girl dress and how I was in guy clothing ....I was like I like to keep it on the down low...and so I asked her if she's living around the area yet?....so she replied "yes baby girl I am....
We left the restaurant and I got in my car and followed her to her house and she invited me in and was giving me a tour of her home....she then offered to changed me....and then had a surprise for me....I was nervous and she was eager... 
 she gets me all baby girl like and then puts me in a girl car seat....I was like I don't need a car seat....she says stop fussing baby girl......
and it turned out where she took me to her mother's (her mother is a lawyer who had me sign a paper saying I must be her baby girl...legally in every way possible .
and since I'm 38 years old mommy and her mother train me with hard core rules ....and they crib me and 100 percent baby girl treatment ....I'm trapped....and mommy says "Baby girl....I own you now and forever...
Gallery Images by keli1980
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
DEAR,,, KELI1980 ,,,,, it look like he fall for it and now he is her baby girl forever and YES it a good  story too    
lucyhalessissy
Where are the other 5 chapters? 

keli1980
@ lucyhalessissy
  I never really considered "chapters but I'll start to individualize stories 
Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl

sissybabysamantha2
I like it. What happens next          

keli1980
@ sissybabysamantha2

I'm working on that story now....
Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.