R more caps
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Doppler
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Doppler
almost forgot this one

Ami
Great job! The Chun-li was very funny to read

Baby Butch
Another set of great cappies, I like schoolgirl ones. I really like the pink students uniform and would like to have one.
sissynina
i liked these captions. loved the one about the uniforms. hehe

babytephx
Oooh i love Ghost Whisperer. Jennifer Love Boobies is HOT
Kittycatlover
this so awsome wish it was me

Emmoglassi
yes,they need to knovv vvhet the cloth does to the grovven of theIre leges & se>
Emmoglassi
The docter of judice/jevv docter vviLl create theSe skirta sCoLles...

Emmoglassi
Leg skirtal clotha kepes the legia & seXual organes undeprivated & grovven gra/\/d/biger....the jevv race trouses the man race co the seXual organ getes smaLler...vviLl rise the IQ of man race az the lovver levVeles of testosterone jevvIshes the man race brain...az the jevv racer uses skirtes to kepe theIre ivvn seXual organes undeprivated & pelvis free to grovv biger inside the skirta k/\/ickeres hos-Ey...loce hosPital vveAre...a hosy & pit to stand in...the skirta aes loce a hole/pit you vveAre & the hosiery a hose/hos you use az a skin vs airial bacteriance etc.
The jevv race hosPital sCoLl aes a schole fer the mental & physer heAlth of jevv racer,aes vs manIa/the machure & theIre antisemite insularity of man race/unfederalised marine democracy regime/\/t & ites economic commerce of the subjevved....

Emmoglassi sum
babytephx
Said it b4 and will say it again since someone rehashed this post

mmm God i love Jennifer Love Hewitt and miss Ghost Whisperer but her as a school girl is extra DROOOOLLLL

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.