R More art, some requests.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Requests for a few users. Especially Daddies, I tried. I think I need more practice in that area.
My hands are tired. I have been frantically drawing and this is only a small drop of what I drew in the last 2 months." class="border_zero">
Last Post
31 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

moretroubleagain
" class="border_zero">

Jennifer Funshine
Oh goshies, these are all wunnerful drawings, sweetie and I would like to thank you for sharing them here. They certainly bring out my naughty sissy side! *giggles*
My two favorites are "Rear Entry" and the spanking one you posted, you have a great talent :)
moretroubleagain

moretroubleagain
moretroubleagain

moretroubleagain
moretroubleagain

moretroubleagain
moretroubleagain
This was a request I gave a teaser for earlier posts.

moretroubleagain
moretroubleagain

moretroubleagain
babytephx
you have a great talent there, could you add some color though?
as for a request, Schoolgirl sissies, breastfeeding are my turnons. :)

BabyMandi
oh they are all great, I also think a little color would be nice, but its not really needed.
Kalisto
Absolutely fantastic as always moretrouble! :) I was looking forward to the daddy pics and you did not disappoint at all!

Silkyanon
Excellent work, they have really brigtened up my day, thank you 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
TiresiasRex
I loved them all! Especially the tentacle, the hands fantasy, the nervous bride's secret, and (of course) the "choose one" (and "hope I don't get in trouble") image. Folks and censors...I take full credit for the "21 cock salute to the sissy" suggestion. It came straight from my sordid fantasies.

And let me just say: a huge round of applause for MTA/Lynn...not sure if we give him (her?) enough accolades around here. Amazing art, amazing talent, amazing (and patient) person.

paula_c

Omg! I stumbled across your drawings by chance and they are all just fabulous, thank you for sharing them, I think they are totally brilliant!
I love this one so much as it so like my Daddy and me :)
sissy girl   
paula_c

This really could be a pic of my Daddy spanking me, I love it when he does, these are so awesome drawings!
sissy girl   

TiresiasRex
Dear MoreTroubleAgain:

Last we heard, you were getting ready for a hot date...I hope everything went according to plan (yours, that is) and you are still basking in the afterglow! In the meantime, will you bless us with more illustrations anytime soon? (I still fantasize about both the "21 cock salute"/"Choose One" you did for me...and the "grabbing hands" image above).

With love,

One of your fans,

T.Rex
marcorpsdoc

Omg! I stumbled across your drawings by chance and they are all just fabulous, thank you for sharing them, I think they are totally brilliant!
I love this one so much as it so like my Daddy and me :)  

Love this one.... Daddy!!! Please no not in there.

little_sara
WOW! You are an artist! I love your work! Could you make a drawing for me?:-)
Its all about the humiliation
SissyBabyCassie

It is a first and its awesome, would love to see like a comic of this a guy getting changed into a sissy baby and then being used by tentacles in different naughty ways :) Your so talented love all your work!

Sissy Baby Cassie

TiresiasRex
You and me both, Cassie! Wishing to see a comic about this character, that is.

I requested this decadent image form MoreTroubleAgain way back in early 2012 and he replied to my suggestion quite magnificently!

And here I thought I was the only one with a "mash-up" fetish for diapers, sissification and good tentacle loving! 

sleepless_missy

i like this game daddy!

daydreaming, dazed and blushing - sleepless naughty nights
paula_c

i like this game daddy!  

Me to, I do love to be put in bondage by my Daddy! :)
sissy girl   

TiresiasRex

It is a first and its awesome, would love to see like a comic of this a guy getting changed into a sissy baby and then being used by tentacles in different naughty ways :) Your so talented love all your work!

Sissy Baby Cassie  

At last! Someone else (other than me) enjoyed and commented on the tentacle-hentai/diapered sissy image!

Dear MoreTrouble Again: If you want me to come up with a "background story" for this image I requested way back when, just let me know. (It was inspired by a very, very dark hentai film from years ago called ANAL DUNGEON....no joke).
0 - 25 of 28 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.