Mommy Playing Wit Piggies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Amber was surprised to run into one of her most fave baby sitters Kimberly she had as a child, while shopping in the mall. They both hugged in glee when they both recognized each other and spent all day shopping together while catching up on memories! When Amber took her back to her apartment Kimberly saw she had lots of teddies and collections dolls all over with many hello kitty decorations. She said "Oh my little Amber is still very in touch with her inner child isn't she?" Amber nodded sweetly and shyly. Kimberly had an idea of playing mommy and baby since she seemed perfect for it and she would get to baby sit her again. Kimberly had lots of baby things with her since she still baby sits as a nanny. They had so much fun here they are a month later and Kimberly wants her to be her baby from now on. Amber is being her baby so much she wets her diaper on accident now and always talks in baby talk!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kristysissy
Ooohh, I fell in luv with that diaper. Her mommy is soo cute too. The pigtails are a good touch.
Wannabe_Baby
First of all, I absolutely ADORE this pic! Now, onto the caption . . .

"What do you think you're doing? Is this lipstick you've hidden underneath your toes? I told you that you are a BABY now, you're not allowed adult luxuries such as lipstick! From now on, maybe having your pacifier TAPED into your mouth will teach you a lesson, baby!"

"That's right, your peepee was just as small as your little toe, of course that's before I made you into my little baby girl, right sweetie?"
ghfhfh
"Oh, I'm sorry I hired that witch to curse you, honey...I didn't think she'd make you incontinent,too. Oh,well. You're very cute and you seem to like me playing with your toes!"

bubbleskirtlucy
One day when you're a big girl, I'll let you paint your toenails, just like mummy!
tamie
 theres something about two sissies together!! 

diaperlover97
aww does my little baby like he new look and guess what im going to let your ex girl friend to babysit you for being a bad baby
Princess-Susie
  Lucky Two 

Brian
"And this little piggy went wee wee wee...."
clarisselovelace
This little sissy had roast beef, this little sissy had none. This little sissy went wee wee wee in her nappy all the way home.

sissy will
mommy your tickleing my toes to much I am going to laugh so hard your going to make me pee my diaper
diapered sissy
That was a really good caption, i like ur story

“Does Baby need to pee? Just go in your diaper. No? OK. It looks like I’ll have to tickle it out of you!”
BobOnFire
if your diaper wet already then this little piggy not going to be the only thing crying

BobOnFire
what a great picture
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.