R MIXTURE
Here is a mixture of cappies made with various themes.
Posted on
MIXTURE - Here is a mixture of cappies made with various themes., Sissy,Chastity,Nurse,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion MIXTURE - Here is a mixture of cappies made with various themes., Sissy,Chastity,Nurse,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
MIXTURE - Here is a mixture of cappies made with various themes., Sissy,Chastity,Nurse,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
MIXTURE - Here is a mixture of cappies made with various themes., Sissy,Chastity,Nurse,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Another great, fun set Baby Butch. Of course my favorite was, Wet Jim. I can almost imagine Stacy’s girl friends, suddenly, and unexpectedly  dropping in. “ oh Jimmy, you’re not wet already, are you”? LOL. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I like how you think for added humiliation. Stacy would likely have her friends come by to see Wet Jim. She would pretend they were not expected and act innocent. Appreciate your comment Baby Puss.
Baby Jasmine
You can give me one of those shots 

Baby Butch

@ JamieTVDoll
  Ok the nurse has a bunch of them ready to use.

RachelLeigh
Yes please give me the regress me shot 

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 People are lining up for the regression shots. I am sure there is one left for yourself. : )
babyginagirl

Maybe Marty can get a NEW girl friend to help from the front desk, with this beautiful girl wanna-be  to try on other wonderful outfits also.

I also want to wear your whole outfit miss Nancy,especially YOUR bra and skirt,along with your panty,begged Hank.Then you can redden my sweet bottom,and I promise I will cry just like a girl!!!

Little did Ross know,what his wife had planned for him now.She found his stash of baby girl clothes and outfits and diapers.She thought about this plan for a long time.If Ross wanted to dress and be a baby girl,then that is what he will become.Ross's wife,decided to bring in some extra money to afford a REAL sex change for Ross.Ross will also be completely regressed to infancy state,and then brought up from a baby girl and his wife will become her NEW mommy!!!

Jack mommy,is NOW calling the NEW baby girl Jackie.Jackie,now loves the feel of the diaper and the way it does look on her.Jackie now begins to giggle,wow mommy,I do look just like a baby girl don't i??Jackie mommy then says,yes you sure do sweety pie,and I think I will keep you as my baby girl from now on(Laughing)!!!!

Rusty,decides not to care,he will just say that she has an over large clitoris,if anyone one asks.He is just loving the feel of the whole outfit,and wants to truely just feel like any other girl!!!!

I hear the nurse tell my wife,do not worry Maam.After I give your husband this injection,there is NO way to stop it's effect's.We know your husband couldn't get you pregnant to have a baby girl like you wanted.So YES your husband WILL now be your baby girl.So your husband will begin to regress after the injection and loose ALL adult abilities,so that is why she will need to be diapered.Once she is back to just being a babbling sweet baby girl,she will get her needed SRS(sexual reasignment surgery),and will become a girl.When she get's older she will also start to get HRT(Hormone Replacement Therapy).She must have that womanly figure you know.I watch as my wife signs all the paperwork,and then feel the injection into my bottom,as I begin to cry,and watch and feel MY first diaper being put on me!!!!

I get undressed completely as directed by my Doctor,I then watch as the beautiful nurse walks in,but I am shocked as I see her pushing a cart full of diapers and diapering supplies.I think to myself,how do they know I LOVE diapers soooo soooo much,as I start to show MY pleasure.I hear the nurse say,looks like we have another baby boy to turn into a baby GIRL doctor,as they both begin to laugh!!!

Looking shocked after being dressed like a baby girl with diapers and a pacifier,by her boy friend Jim.She then thinks she will like this alot.She then blurts out you MY daddy now.I be you baby girl.Me luvs being you baby girl daddy!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Wow! I see you like all the captions and added your own ideas. Proud, Safari, and Shots are the most interesting of the ideas you added. Thanks, I do like all the feedback including Waiting.

CollieBitch
Awwww, r captions are always so wonderful to read, arf

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Hello Collie Bitch, long time no see. Glad you are enjoying the latest captions. I wrote a short story 6 weeks ago.
jessybaby
Safari, waiting and wet Jim are my favs! Wet Jim has a great story, idk how you can't enjoy being dispersed my a nurse. and safari diapers are AMAZING!!!!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Hello Jessybaby, I am not surprised that you like the diaper captions best. Hugs Baby Butch : )

sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies  safari and wet Jim are my favorites to      

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Those are popular choices along with Shots.

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Those are popular choices along with Shots.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.