R Miss K takes control of her sissy maid sarah - cotd
Posting the evidence of my humiliating punishment as ordered by Auntie.
Posted on
Miss K takes control of her sissy maid sarah - cotd - Posting the evidence of my humiliating punishment as ordered by Auntie., sissy maid terry nappy bondage domination restrained discipline, Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Bondage,Sex Toys Miss K takes control of her sissy maid sarah - cotd - Posting the evidence of my humiliating punishment as ordered by Auntie., sissy maid terry nappy bondage domination restrained discipline, Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Bondage,Sex Toys
Miss K takes control of her sissy maid sarah - cotd - Posting the evidence of my humiliating punishment as ordered by Auntie., sissy maid terry nappy bondage domination restrained discipline, Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Bondage,Sex Toys
Miss K takes control of her sissy maid sarah - cotd - Posting the evidence of my humiliating punishment as ordered by Auntie., sissy maid terry nappy bondage domination restrained discipline, Feminization,Diaper Lovers,Bondage,Sex Toys
Click any of the images to see their full size
 After servitude to my beloved Auntie as her sissy maid in matching bonnet and frilly panties with cleaning and domestic duties, it was determined by Auntie that my 'enthusiasm' was continuing to hinder my work obligations.

Therefore Auntie subjected her collared sissy to further punishment and discipline by tightly pinning me into a terry nappy for the first time, restraining me to a chair for a special feeding, which caused such a humiliating and emotional response it was then a hogtie for poor sissy me.  This naturally after a plugging and chastity cage before much cropping of the thighs and left blindfolded and gagged in the dark to reflect on my misdemeanours.

So here I post the humiliating evidence of my punishment at the order of my beautiful, stern and loving Auntie.
Gallery Images by sarahsissyboots
Display More Images
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Oh my, that might seem to be a tad humiliating, yes. Thick tight nappies, cutely pined on, very soon to be soaked, I’m sure. Smooth, crinkly, pink, plastic panties, and they match the color in your cheeks, so nicely. White stockings, that contrast nicely with your sweet, short black dress. Can’t speak, can’t see, and movements restricted in your seat, and then even more so, hogtied that way. But, you can hear those tiny chains clinking, telling you, you’re not going anywhere! Well, a good thoroughly soaked nappy, will help to take your mind off some of those other things, Miss Sarahsissyboots. Enjoy flaying around, in your soaked nappy. And don’t worry, cause your pink plastic panties will keep the bed dry. You better hope! 😉

sarahsissyboots
@ Baby Puss
  Thank you Baby Puss it was very humiliating being pinned into a fluffy terry nappy under my maid dress and being restrained as I was given a severe scolding for acting like a naughty child.

Although as Auntie has outlined below the consequences of wetting under her care are very serious and regular nappy inspections are mandatory, even a bit of leakage from my chastity cage would result in me banished outside with a painful thigh striping, which would no doubt have me weeping and pleading (in vain) through my dummy gag.

Thank you as ever for a lovely comment.
lil sissie
 Hmmmm wonder what little sissysarahboots had done this time. I'm sure it must have been something really bad.Hope Mummy doesn't see this Post as Auntie Kay has given Her too many ideas all ready.
 lil sissie

sarahsissyboots
@ lil sissie
  I was being good honest, doing my sissy maid chores and suddenly had my frilly panties confiscated to be replaced with a thick nappy and plastic panties (pouts) although I dare not question Auntie or a very painful thigh strapping awaits.

I'm sure Auntie Kay would love to know her ideas have influenced your Mummy but promise to keep quiet otherwise it shall be bad news for both of us my sissy friend.

Thank you lil sissie and hugs. 

sissieann
  I whish it was me I love your Sissy maid outfit and the terry nappies and pink plastic panties Love Sissyann's aka Kevin lol???  

sarahsissyboots
@ sissieann
  Thank you Sissyann (or Kevin lol) it was my first time in a terry nappy as opposed to disposables and definitely a convert even if I did pout when my pretty frilly panties were first confiscated (giggles).
Baby Butch
Lovely maids uniform Sarah. Cloth nappies and pink plastic panties make it better. Kay knows about these things being a "switch". Perhaps the stern punishment is needed so you know better next time. Excellent photos Sarahsissyboots!

sarahsissyboots
@ Baby Butch
  Aw thank you Baby Butch we had a lot of fun as you can guess and the matching bonnet was a gift from Kay which really set the outfit off we both felt and first time in a cloth nappy for me which I attribute to Kay's naughty influence (giggles) I shall probably get another spanking when she reads that.

Thank you again with love from both of us.

Pink Balloon
Well at least everything worked out in the end, you're still here after all. 

sarahsissyboots
@ Pink Balloon
  Thank you Pinky it was a bit of a whirlwind that day but fear not we are both still here to tell the tale with fabulous memories and plenty of plans and ideas on how we can further punish and humiliate each other - lovingly of course (winks).

Thank you and love from both of us.

Pink Balloon
@ sarahsissyboots

Of course, and my own thanks for yours, I always love seeing anything from you two.
Sissybeckyfunstuff
AW! :D Love a good sissy maid thats collared. Hehe.  

sarahsissyboots
@ Sissybeckyfunstuff
  Aw thank you becky it is a pleasure and honour to be collared by Auntie before I faithfully serve as her simpering sissy maid and thoroughly humiliated with a very sore bottom (giggles).

sissybabysamantha2
You look lovely in your nappies and pink plastic baby pants. I do notice a bulge in the front of the nappy. I hope Auntie Kay does not see that or it might mean another spanking for you.I hope that nappy was nice and wet when it was changed  

sarahsissyboots
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you so much Samantha I'm not sure about the bulge but I do recall Auntie getting cross during an inspection with my ahem enthusiasm and promptly locking on my chastity cage.

As Auntie Kay has outlined however there are severe consequences for wetting and I wouldn't want to find myself back outside chained to the tree for another public humiliation punishment (sobs).

Thank you again as always for a lovely comment with love from both of us.
kay3070
 There will be no wetting of nappies in my house - Do I look like somebodies Mummy! Any dirty little baby that lies there making wee wee's in their nappy will not only be kept in it for the rest of the day but quickly find themselves chained out in the garden with cane stripes from the back of their knees to the top of the thighs ... and believe me, that will only be the pleasant part!
  Miss K. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  oh my! Just the thought of that, would have me wetting my diaper/nappy. Doomed from the start! 😪 

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  What have I told you about trying that rubbish with me! That nappy was good and soaked before you even read a word - so much so that if you wee in it anymore then we'll need a depth gauge inside your plastic panties! Looks like that's one naughty little baby for the garden treatment.
xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Yes, this is true! But what can one do, but try their best. Even if it means, some trying to conceal things that happen. Please don’t send me out to the garden 😪 Cause, I know what that means. I will tend to, try and hide myself, but I know that won’t be tolerated. 

kay3070
 It seems we must have words once again my Sarah and I hope you are listening well. When I tell you to get on with any given duty then that is exactly what it means - in other words, immediately! I didn't send you onto this site to spend time ogling other sissies being naughty in their panties! It's a damn good job I made you sit there in your nappies, plastic panties and baby clothes whilst you did otherwise you'd have been the proud owner of another pair of frilly panties that you'd have had to lick clean - filthy little beast!
  That said, it seems that you have done as instructed and posted up photographic evidence of the lengths I have to go to just to ensure you remain obedient. It seems that I made the right decision in demoting you from you pretty pink disposables to the much more humiliating status of being pinned into terry nappies - and not before time when it came to restraining you on the feeding chair so I could show you just what kind of mincing pansy you are - almost filling your nappy with sissy cream the second I grabbed either side of your bonneted head and began to thrust my hips - dirty little sissy slut.
   However, I hope you are not under any misguided illusions that your punishment is over. When I gave you this second chance to redeem yourself did I not warn you that any infraction would leave me no choice but to take further steps in the severity of your discipline? Well, that time has come my little pansy. I have already begun the process by seeking enrollment for you in Paddlewood Academy. Your new uniform of navy blue gymslip, white blouse and the school tie will be arriving this week. Now, if you can control that naughty little cock of yours and refrain from spurting in your baby panties then I will allow you to wear the regulation under garments as befitting a big girl - if not then I'll just have to send you there wearing a nappy and plastic panties under your school uniform - won't that make things interesting for you on your first day. I can only hope that the strict regime of correction that you receive within their halls will serve to bring improvement to your behaviour - that is in addition to the discipline I shall continue to bestow upon you myself of course.
   Now don't forget, Auntie loves you very much xxxxx

Pink Balloon

sissybabysamantha2
@ kay3070

I think you should send her to school in terry nappies and plastic pants just in case of any little accidents and make sure her nappy is showing below her skirt

Hugs and kisses

Sissy baby Samantha xxx

sarahsissyboots
@ kay3070
  Dear Auntie Kay

Please please please don't send me to Paddlewood Academy I have heard stories in hushed tones of ultra strict rules and a disciplinary regime unrivalled particularly when it comes to dealing with those pupils displaying any sissy tendencies.  I am begging you to allow me to remain in your care, I shall kiss your boots, worship you, do all the cooking and cleaning, behave myself and never mess my panties or nappy as long as I can stay at your loving feet (quivers).

I am sorry you were displeased with me, so much that I got my lovely frilly panties confiscated and pinned into a terry nappy as punishment, it was very humiliating but I am grateful to be your collared sissy and my 'special feeding' as I was bound to the chair hopefully evidenced my obedience and dedication to serve you and your total control over your hapless pansy.

I am wishing I get to remain in your charge although as your faithful submissive I accept you know best, I suppose it would be quite nice to wear a school gymslip, white blouse and tie, just if some of the stories are true then I shall be such a frightened little sissy lamb (sobs).

Love you,
Aunties little nappied sissy xxxx

kay3070
@ Pink Balloon
  Lucky!!! You'll be damn lucky if you don't end up hog tied in your frilly dress with rubber cock in both ends and your little sissy bottom black and blue! I'll give you lucky!
xxxx

kay3070
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Hmmm - I'd say you are quite correct there my dear Samantha, it would be very fitting to send my Sarah off to Paddlewood tightly pinned into a nappy with plastic panties over the top.
   However ... seeing as you're making such a suggestion then allow me to make one in return. Perhaps I should have you locked into baby reins wearing a little dress so short that your nappies and plastic panties will be fully on view whilst you are made to stand in the middle of the school grounds. Then all the girls can point and laugh at the little baby. Hopefully that will give you a genuine perspective on the subject.
 xxxx

kay3070
@ sarahsissyboots
  Oh what a very contrite and abject apology with much pleading - one would almost believe that you actually mean to change your behaviour. That is until I read everything else you've put here! I think you forget my girl that every single word you write to your sissy friends is monitored closely. Whilst you are begging me for mercy, it appears that you are pouting and complaining of my care ... and then what do I find? That you make reference to the fact that it's my fault you are kept in terry nappies! How dare you! Your miserable fate is of your own making and it seems like you have just sealed it for good.
  You WILL be attending Paddlewood and I shall be giving my full permission that you receive any and all discipline that is deemed necessary. The only decision now is the manner of your arrival. Any more of this nonsense and you'll be walked thru the school gates strapped into a push chair dressed in bonnet, stockings, booties and an incredibly short frilly baby dress with your nappies and plastic panties on full display. What's more, you'll have your hands secured in locking padded mittens and a dummy gag buckled into your mouth. I'll have the Headmistress organize a full assembly with you as the main spectacle. I'll lower your nappy and plastic panties, put you over my knee and spank your bare bottom in front of everybody! Only then can you be dressed in your new uniform.
  Oh ... and one word of warning for your future. I'd beware of the Head Girl if I were you. An absolute terror on new arrivals by all accounts with full access to the entire range of disciplinary methods authorised by the school. Tho I'm sure she'll make you very welcome indeed.
 xxxxxxxxxx

sissybabysamantha2
@ kay3070

I am sorry Auntie Kay i will be a good sissy baby from now on i don't want the girls to laugh and point at me. And worse when they want to change my nappy and find out that i am a boy they would certainly laugh then. But i would have Sarah for company to Sissy babies at school

Hugs and Kisses

Sissy Baby Samantha xxx
babygirlpansy
 sissy sarah dear, you KNOW that this what is best for you, just accept your life a sissy maid, and take your much needed punishment
permanently a sissybaby 

sarahsissyboots
@ babygirlpansy
   Oh yes pansy I adore serving and pleasing Auntie Kay as her collared and owned sissy maid.  Of course she is in complete control and so I must accept her discipline and punishment when I fail to please her or just when she desires.  All for my own good and even when those lessons are tough it can only help me improve my servitude to her.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.