R Mini Series - Nancy Drew
Here is Baby Butch's version of the old show Nancy Drew. Should have been AB Nancy Drew or Sissy Nancy Drew.
Posted on
Mini Series - Nancy Drew - Here is Baby Butch's version of the old show Nancy Drew. Should have been AB Nancy Drew or Sissy Nancy Drew. , Panties,Diaper,Sissy,Dominate, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Mini Series - Nancy Drew - Here is Baby Butch's version of the old show Nancy Drew. Should have been AB Nancy Drew or Sissy Nancy Drew. , Panties,Diaper,Sissy,Dominate, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Mini Series - Nancy Drew - Here is Baby Butch's version of the old show Nancy Drew. Should have been AB Nancy Drew or Sissy Nancy Drew. , Panties,Diaper,Sissy,Dominate, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Mini Series - Nancy Drew - Here is Baby Butch's version of the old show Nancy Drew. Should have been AB Nancy Drew or Sissy Nancy Drew. , Panties,Diaper,Sissy,Dominate, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
What Nancy Drew cappie is best?
Mind 1 and 2
3 votes
Mystery
1 votes
Nosey
1 votes
Ryans List
0 votes
Surprise
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I can't make up my mind on this SORRY 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Perhaps they are all good leaving you undecided. This was another old show from the sixties.

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
  Perhaps they are all good leaving you undecided. This was another old show from the sixties.
SissyBabyPet
I like all of the captions Baby Butch. Just curious, I am a cat after all. *lol* Have you considered adding an option for liking all of the captions in your polls? That way if others here do not know which to pick they have the option of the one that lets them vote for all of them, also a choice to vote for one or more if that person likes certsain ones, but not all. Justa few idea, I hope you not mind me suggesting? I wish nothing more than being respectful of others and hope my suggestions are not hurtful in any way.

Where are your stories at please Baby Butch? Would those be in your blogs link? Just wanting to make sure that I go to the right place etc. I am new here obviously and I am just trying to do my best to find my way around the site. I generally find nearly most websites to be quite confusing to navigate around, but I always try my best to get the hang of things to the best of my ability to do so.

*Hugs*

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I sometimes add that option to my polls. Most of the time I just let people comment that they love them all. Either way has worked fine so I will keep that in mind. You will find many of my stories in the first 10 pages of Storytime. More are between 10 and page 20. Click on Browse on the Menu near the top. Go there and click on Stories and fill out a couple more items in the search. Type Baby Butch at the end and hit SEARCH. All my stories should appear my themselves, about 30 of them. Thanks for commenting on the cappies. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.